2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Jodi's 2018 Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jodi (new)

Jodi | 4 comments Trying to start the year off right. It's been tough going reading for pleasure when I read so much for work. Changing that by reading '18 for '18 this year.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Jodi wrote: "Trying to start the year off right. It's been tough going reading for pleasure when I read so much for work. Changing that by reading '18 for '18 this year."

When it's books, I will be counting my work related reads towards my challenge, so that may be an idea (if it's books you read for work that is).

Wishing you the best of luck with your 18 in '18 & a very happy reading year Jodi!

message 3: by Jodi (new)

Jodi | 4 comments Thanks Susy! I'm an attorney, so what I read for work is mostly briefs and patents. I wish I read books for work!

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Ahhh, that is a different story... I do read books for work (next to articles), but when it’s an obligation it’s not as fun as when you choose to read something yourself....

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) How is it going so far Jodi?

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you. Jodi I hope you have at least found one book to love.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!