2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Colleen 2018 Book Challenge - 25 Books

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 4 comments I read 35 books in 2017, but I also spent a lot of time visiting people at the hospital this year so there was a lot of down time for reading. I'm setting my goal for 25 for 2018 because I want to read some long ones - I'd really like to get through the Outlander series and the A Song of Ice and Fire series.

message 2: by Susy (last edited Dec 30, 2017 07:29AM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) I hope 2018 will bring better health for your family and friends!
Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Colleen!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments Best of luck in the coming year with both your series and your goal!

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 459 comments Good luck and wish you and your family better health for 2018!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!