2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Pam 2018 reading challenge 12 books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pam (new)

Pam | 2 comments I did this last year and ended up reading 13. The challenge keeps me reading daily while still giving me plenty of time to enjoy what I'm reading.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Pam wrote: "I did this last year and ended up reading 13. The challenge keeps me reading daily while still giving me plenty of time to enjoy what I'm reading."

Sounds like you have found your balance between challenging yourself but keeping it realistic, enjoyable and without pressure, just the way it's supposed to be! Wishing you the best of luck Pam and above all, a very happy reading year!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Good luck with your challenge Pam.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3262 comments Good luck with your challenge, Pam :)

message 5: by MaryEllen (new)

MaryEllen (mebond) | 3 comments Good luck! I am challenging myself to 12books this year as well!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 7: by Pam (new)

Pam | 2 comments I usually only have time to read in the evening. I get most of my books through the library...if it's a longer book that's in demand, I divide the number of pages by number of days I have the book and try to read at least that many pages each day. That way I don't run out of time and then have to wait weeks to get it back again to finish it. Does anyone else do this?

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Pam wrote: "I usually only have time to read in the evening. I get most of my books through the library...if it's a longer book that's in demand, I divide the number of pages by number of days I have the book ..."

Yep, if it’s a longer book book I do cause chances are somebody requested it after me and I can’t prolong the reservation. I only read in the evenings as well and in weekends.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Hoping March is a great month for you. 4 of 12 is great!!!

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!