2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > 2018 Reading Challenge - 36 Books

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annika (new)

Annika Lantz (woweeeeee) | 4 comments I feel I've always enjoyed reading, however I don't read that much. I goal for 2018 is to read three books a month. That can't be that hard, right?

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Annika wrote: "I feel I've always enjoyed reading, however I don't read that much. I goal for 2018 is to read three books a month. That can't be that hard, right?"

I'm sure you'll reach your goal Annika, especially now that you have joined our group ;-)
Wishing you the best of luck & a very happy reading year!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments Good luck in the coming year!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Hope you reach your goal in 2018! Happy readings :)

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Susy wrote: "Annika wrote: "I feel I've always enjoyed reading, however I don't read that much. I goal for 2018 is to read three books a month. That can't be that hard, right?"

I'm sure you'll reach your goal Annika, especially now that you have joined our group ;-)
Wishing you the best of luck & a very happy reading year! "

How is it going so far Annika?

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12048 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!