2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > 50+ Challenge

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn | 2 comments Ive set my goal for 50, but I’m hoping to read more!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) LeAnn wrote: "Ive set my goal for 50, but I’m hoping to read more!"

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal LeAnn & a very happy reading year!

message 3: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn | 2 comments LeAnn wrote: "Ive set my goal for 50, but I’m hoping to read more!"

Thank you! I’m trying to read a greater variety of books this year and I think this will help. Wishing you a fantastic new year!

message 4: by Susy (last edited Dec 30, 2017 01:32PM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) LeAnn wrote: "LeAnn wrote: "Ive set my goal for 50, but I’m hoping to read more!"

Thank you! I’m trying to read a greater variety of books this year and I think this will help. Wishing you a fantastic new year!"

I am sure it will!! In my case joining some of the group and buddy reads helped me read books I probably wouldn't have otherwise. And it's real fun to read and discuss books together!

Thank you! :)

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) LeAnn wrote: "LeAnn wrote: "Ive set my goal for 50, but I’m hoping to read more!"

Thank you! I’m trying to read a greater variety of books this year and I think this will help. Wishing you a fantastic new year!"

Thank you LeAnn!
How is it going so far?

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!