The YA Addicts. discussion

Recommendations!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Hey guys!
Feel free to recommend books for BOTM in this thread.

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (pageturner51) Crusade by Nancy Holder Crusade (Crusade, #1) by Nancy Holder

message 3: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Crystal wrote: "Crusade by Nancy Holder Crusade (Crusade, #1) by Nancy Holder"

Thanks for the Recommendation Crystal!:)

message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Ambers (london_haunting423) | 2 comments Glimmer Of Darkness by Aimee Ambers!

message 5: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Aimee wrote: "Glimmer Of Darkness by Aimee Ambers!"

Hi Aimee! Wow you self-published your first book at 14! Thank you for the recommendation but I would also appreciate it if you recommended books that are not your own in this section.
For example: books you like, books you've enjoyed,...

message 6: by Hana (new)

Hana P.B. (hana_p_b) | 2 comments I've been reading Jennifer L Armentrout's Half blood it was a good piece of writing

message 7: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Hana wrote: "I've been reading Jennifer L Armentrout's Half blood it was a good piece of writing"

Thank you for the recommendation Hana!
I'll add it to this groups unread bookshelf in the hope that we will soon pick it up!

message 8: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Ambers (london_haunting423) | 2 comments Ghost Bird series by C.L Stone!! It is so amazing!!!! It’s one of my favorite book series ever!!!

message 9: by Imaane (new)

Imaane | 67 comments Mod
Aimee wrote: "Ghost Bird series by C.L Stone!! It is so amazing!!!! It’s one of my favorite book series ever!!!"

Thank you so much for the recommendation!

message 10: by Prachi (new)

Prachi Pati | 6 comments I just read the first book from the All Souls Trilogy- A Discovery of Witches and loved it:) Has anyone else read it?