What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Afterglow (Lodestone #2)
This topic is about Afterglow
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Suspense fiction where a drug/bioweapon was created that when exposed to it it made the person go mad with a need for sex and then he/she would die. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle | 3 comments I think the opening scene took place in a hotel at either a wedding rehearsal dinner or the wedding reception. The killer released a the drug to show buyers the effectiveness in making people insane with the need to have sex. They can't stop and they eventually die. It also happens at a bank and also underground tunnels of some major city - New York subway system? Paris catacombs?

I also think it was written by a male author and wasn't as well received as other works. This book is driving me crazy and any help would be great. Thanks!

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2420 comments Annabelle, when did you read this? Do you recall if it was a new book at the time, or an older one? Any recollection of whether it was by an established author? Do you recall any of the characters -- ages, genders, fates? Anything about the cover? Do you recall when or where the book was set (e.g. 2000s New York, 2050s London, etc)?

message 3: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle | 3 comments Yes thanks Michele. The book is somewhat current - it must have been between 2005-2015? Sorry if that's a big range. It was written in the present time and I can't remember anything about the author except I think it was a male. There is a male/female duo lead. But not as partner from first page. Guy is law enforcement but not woman.

message 4: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle | 3 comments sorry guys but my details were wrong - it was actual a woman author. I figured out the book - Cherry Adair's Afterglow.

message 5: by Kris (new) - added it

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
No worries. Glad you found your book, Annabelle. Here's the link - Afterglow by Cherry Adair.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Afterglow (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cherry Adair (other topics)