2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Jana's 2018 Reading Challenge: 40 books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jana (new)

jana marie (janamarieee) | 5 comments My goal is to read at least 40 books this year. I hate to admit it, but I'm a lazy reader, which means I have so many books I want to read but it takes me a while to actually start reading them. Hopefully having a reading goal will motivate me to start reading more!

message 2: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 17 comments I wish you all the best with your goal. Don't look at it as being a lazy reader. You're just well versed and super excited that you don't know what to read first. Looking at all the freebies, I've come up with some good picks that I'm excited about reading.

message 3: by Susy (last edited Dec 30, 2017 01:52AM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) jana wrote: "My goal is to read at least 40 books this year. I hate to admit it, but I'm a lazy reader, which means I have so many books I want to read but it takes me a while to actually start reading them. Hopefully having a reading goal will motivate me to start reading more!"

I agree with Cheri, Jana!
Setting a goal AND especially joining this group and actively participating has helped me read much more though, so I hope you will have the same experience. It's a real fun group with a lot of enthusiastic, motivating and encouraging people. And also the monthly group and buddy reads are interesting and a lot of fun; they can help you to actually start reading a book you had planned.

For now I wish you the best of luck with your goal Jana! Hope you have an amazing reading year in which you discover lots of awesome reads and that you'll enjoy this group as much as I did this past year!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 5: by jana (new)

jana marie (janamarieee) | 5 comments Thanks so much for all the encouragement! :) I am very excited to be a part of this group and I am looking forward to reading more in 2018!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) jana wrote: "Thanks so much for all the encouragement! :) I am very excited to be a part of this group and I am looking forward to reading more in 2018!"

You're welcome Jana!
How is it going so far?

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!