Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

Creation > Extra Character Permission

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Darlana *School Starting Soon* (last edited Jan 02, 2018 01:00PM) (new)

Darlana *School Starting Soon* (ajaklis12) This is where members are to ask if they can make more than the allotted one dog per pack or five living and five dead cats. Just answer a few simple questions and a mod will get back to you soon.

1. Basic information about the dogs/cats you currently have (clan, name, age, rank).
2. Reason(s) you should be allowed extra dogs/cats. This doesn't have to be mind shattering, it can be as simple as 'Because I have two/five already and I am fairly active and I'd like more dogs/cats, please.'

You must post here for each dog/cat you want to make over the allowed amount, so if you have a dog in each pack or five living cats and you post here to make another, you still need to post here again to make any subsequent characters. You also must have at least one dog in both packs before you can start making extra dogs.

message 2: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
Master list

Clan Cats
[Swiftclaw]- Tom/ Warrior/ App: Open/ Mate: Open/ Thunderclan

[Bluepaw]- She cat/ Med App/ Mentor: Thistlefur/ Mate: Closed/ Windclan

[Nightfrost]- She cat/ Warrior/ App: Open/ Mate: Open/ Shadowclan

[Stonestream] - Tom/ Warrior/ App: Open/ Mate: Open/ Riverclan

Star/Dark Cats
[Tallpoppy]- She-cat/ Warrior- died as elder/ App: None/ Mate: Unknown/ Starclan- was Shadowclan

Rouges/Loners
[Fuzzypelt]- Tom/ Was a Warrior/ Loner/ Clan Was Thundercaln/ Mate: Had One Closed

I would like more characters because I am very active and because I want to make a Skyclan cat and a Rouge still. Can I have like 5 more cats or is that too much.

Darlana *School Starting Soon* (ajaklis12) Sure, five more cats for you is fine Peyton.

message 4: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Thank you!

message 5: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 604 comments Master List

Clan Cats
Assassinpelt: Tom ~ ShadowClan Warrior
Birchpaw: Tom ~ WindClan App
Moonkit: Tom ~ ThunderClan Kit
Oakheart: She-cat ~ RiverClan Warrior/Queen
Rogues/Loners
Foxy: Tom ~ Rogue

StarClan/Dark Forest Cats
Pinefrost: Tom ~ Darkforest Elder
Lightpaw: Tom ~ StarClan App
FrostStar: She-cat ~ StarClan Leader

Dogs
Zeus: Female ~ Clan Pack Hunter
Shadow: Male ~ Rogue Pack Beta

I would love more cats, and I'm fairly active on all my groups, including this one. I have WAY to many Toms and I need more She-cats to make sure it's fairly even. I will take as many new cats/dogs as needed.

Darlana *School Starting Soon* (ajaklis12) I'll give you permission for three more clan cats to even out your numbers and two more dogs, one for each pack.

message 7: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 604 comments Thank you!

message 8: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (last edited Feb 07, 2018 07:44PM) (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) | 767 comments Mod
Thunderclan:
Clovermist-74 moons-Warrior
Redleaf-76 moons-Warrior
Rosepetal-20 moons-Warrior
Windclan:
Swiftkit-4 moons-Kit
Starclan:
Squirrelleap-146 moons-Died an elder in Thunderclan
Shadowspark-92 moons-died a senior warrior in Thunderclan

Reason:
I want a cat in each clan.

Darlana *School Starting Soon* (ajaklis12) Sure, three more cats granted so you can have a cat in each clan.

message 10: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Thank you!

message 11: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Thunderclan:
Name( Rabbitleap)/ age( 30 moons)/ rank( warrior)/
Name( skypaw)/ age( 9 moons)/ rank( med cat app)/
Windclan:
Name( poppyflower)/ age( I forget...)/ Rank( queen)
Shadowclan: none
Riverclan: none
Skyclan: none
Starclan:
Name( redkit)/ age( 3 moons)/ rank( kit)/
Dark forest: none, yet
How many: 5 more
Reason:
I am very active and would like to rp more characters because I love and am very good at rping cats.

Darlana *School Starting Soon* (ajaklis12) Amy, I can authorize more cats, but I'd like to see more consistent lengths in your replies. Try pushing for at least three sentences per post, okay? If you need help with doing that, I'm sure many of us here would love to give you pointers. Also, I want to point out to you that you only have 3 living cats and 1 dead cat listed. As of the rules right now, you can have five of each before you need to ask for extra characters. You can also create two dogs to start with if you're ever interested. I'll authorize you for more cats once you meet the limit with your living characters, so just repost your list then, alright?

message 13: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I understand.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to have more than 5 living cats please? I already broke that rule-by accident, I hadn't been counting my characters.

Thunderclan

- Goldenbriar

Shadowclan

- Tytopaw

Windclan

- Bearfrost
- Scorchclaw

Riverclan

- Driftingkit

Skyclan

- Fawnbreeze

I'd like to make another RC cat, which would give me 7 living cats and I have 2 dead kitties

Darlana *School Starting Soon* (ajaklis12) You do a good job with your RP with what I've seen, so I'll give you 4 new slots due to the fact that you have 6 living cats already.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

whoop, thank you very much!

message 17: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Darlana I have filled all !y loving cats, and would like 5 more.

Darlana *School Starting Soon* (ajaklis12) Alright, you did what I asked, so you can have five more.

message 19: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Thanks!

message 20: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I feel like I went way over the limit... Sorry! I just love to make charcters!

message 21: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Well you could make some, but us them when you are do using other cats.

message 22: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I will! Lol, can I ask for infinity cats!😀

message 23: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

I don't think sooo. I saw that you asked to be a mod. If darlana made you a mod, you could make as many cats as you want.

message 24: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Well, is Darlana even active?

message 25: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Um, well no. B-but I-I d-d-d-ont think that I s-should make more m-mods yet.

message 26: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Okay...
Who is her head co-mod?

message 27: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

I don't know, me I guess. Since I am more active.

message 28: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Well, you would take over the group of she isn't active within a month or so...

message 29: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

I will think about it.

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, Co. Moderator (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 527 comments Mod
Makes sense to me.

message 31: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Okay..... I guess. It just feels wired. It feels like I was just made a mod. But it has been a long time I should think about appointing another mod.

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, Co. Moderator (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 527 comments Mod
You and Lizzy were the only active moderators. I'm not a fan of only one moderator in this entire group is online for at least once every couple of days.

message 33: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

School has started for me, so I will probably be on alot. I am not a fan of having to make all the important decisions all by myself with no else to help me. Trust me I am not a fan of only one either.

message 34: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I don't anyone is...
School starts on Mon...
4 friends in class, whoo!

message 35: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Yeah, one active mod is a little much for that one mod, aka you Peyton.

message 36: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Ya I get stressed alot.

message 37: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Me would be happy to help!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

So I realize now I went over the amount of cats Darlana said I could have XD *nervous laugh*

I have 13 cats, well, 12 really-seeing as I'm not longer using Aaron. But that doesn't excuse the fact that I've still gone over my quota of cats. So, though late, may I request more slots for characters?

message 39: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

I will look into it.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you!

message 41: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Is t okay if I just do all alive characters and no dead characters? Usually, when my characters are dead, they’re dead, and I don’t want to rp them anymore. I gotta make room for adorable kits.

message 42: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

You still have to request more alive cats.

message 43: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Shiteeeee.. alright.

message 44: by MOONIE (new)

MOONIE (yoyoanpanman) | 129 comments Can I create a second character in Shadowclan? I already have Swanlake in Riverclan.

message 45: by MOONIE (new)

MOONIE (yoyoanpanman) | 129 comments Also, the oc I have is from the Tribe of Rushing Water and he is half-bobcat, is that acceptable?

message 46: by MOONIE (new)

MOONIE (yoyoanpanman) | 129 comments I have two other characters too btw, Wispflame and Iciclefang.

message 47: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

We don't have the tribes. So, you have used up all of your alive cats? You can have up to 5.

message 48: by MOONIE (new)

MOONIE (yoyoanpanman) | 129 comments I think I’m only gonna use three of them then.

message 49: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Okay you have up to 5 alive cats and 5 dead cats. Does this clear up anything. You don't have to use all of your cats.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Just putting this here for reference

My Master List of Characters
Thunderclan

Goldenbriar

Shadowclan

Tytosnow

Windclan

Bearstar
Scorchclaw

Riverclan

Starlingsong