Around the World in 80 Books discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Would someone PLEASE tell me how to insert HTML links into a post?

message 2: by Mome_Rath (last edited Dec 30, 2017 09:41AM) (new)

Mome_Rath | 1346 comments Since it looks like no one has answered your question yet, I'll point you to the two links above the comment box.

The first, add book/author, allows you to type in the name of a book or author -- say Paddington Bear by Michael Bond. If you type in Paddington Bear, you will get a list of Paddington books. Select the one you want to link to, and hit add, i.e.:

Paddington Bear

If you want to include the book cover, toggle the button at the bottom of the pop-up box and hit add:

Paddington Bear by Michael Bond

If you want a link to the author, switch to the author tab in the pop-up box and hit add:

Michael Bond

All together you can create a listing like this:

Paddington Bear by Michael Bond Paddington Bear by Michael Bond

If the edition you have is not listed, try selecting other editions until you find your edition.

The second link above the comment box is (some html is ok). This link will show you helpful HTML code, like how to bold or italicize text, or how to add a spoiler: (view spoiler).

Hope this helps.

message 3: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12904 comments Mome_Rath wrote: "Since it looks like no one has answered your question yet, I'll point you to the two links above the comment box.

The first, add book/author, allows you to type in the name of a book or author --..."

You explained it much better than I could. Thanks!

message 4: by Mome_Rath (new)

Mome_Rath | 1346 comments No problem.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Paddington Bear (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michael Bond (other topics)