What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Christmas Wedding Ring
This topic is about The Christmas Wedding Ring
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance where girl thinks she has cancer and goes adventuring with past crush [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (wannabeninja) | 21 comments Okaaaay so I really dont have much do go on and I apologize! Alright, here we go! Main female character has a huge crush on her bigger sister's boyfriend(Main male character) when she is younger but never says anything? For some reason the sister and the main male character break up and it fast fowards to the present where the younger sister(main female character) finds out she might have cancer. She decides to go and have some adventures and she wants to have them with the main male character who now works/owns a motorcycle shop. He agrees even though she doesnt tell him that she may be sick. They go adventuring and that is pretty much it. I dont think it was really old, I read it maybe 5-7 years ago, but im not very sure.... Please help!

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (wannabeninja) | 21 comments Ayshe wrote: "The Christmas Wedding Ring by Susan Mallery?"

I think this might be it!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Following up on Ayshe's suggestion, here is Google's preview of The Christmas Wedding Ring -- https://books.google.com/books?id=x8U...

Should we mark your request as Solved or Possible Solved?

message 5: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (wannabeninja) | 21 comments Kris wrote: "Following up on Ayshe's suggestion, here is Google's preview of The Christmas Wedding Ring -- https://books.google.com/books?id=x8U...
..."

Possible solved? I read the description and it sounds alot like it but I haven't read it yet.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Let us know when you know for sure. We crave closure and would love to add this book to the Solved folder if it is your book.

message 7: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (wannabeninja) | 21 comments Solved!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Christmas Wedding Ring (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Susan Mallery (other topics)