2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Doe’s 2018 Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Doe (new)

Doe (loves2walk) | 77 comments I am setting my challenge at 30 books for the year. I was so close last year!
I love to read a variety of books, but lean towards popular fiction, lots of thrillers. I have found that reading your reviews on books has also introduced me to many new authors.
Let the reading begin!

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments You got it too work! :) Best of luck with your goal in the new year!

message 3: by Doe (new)

Doe (loves2walk) | 77 comments A miracle, lol!

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Doe wrote: "I am setting my challenge at 30 books for the year. I was so close last year!
I love to read a variety of books, but lean towards popular fiction, lots of thrillers. I have found that reading your..."

Ah, you did it Doe!

Good luck with your goal and above all, happy reading!!

message 5: by Doe (new)

Doe (loves2walk) | 77 comments On the goodreads mobile app under “more” I also have a category “Reading Challenge” where I could record all my books, keep track of the number in my challenge.

Anyone know how I can start a new personal challenge under that category? I really found it beneficial.

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Doe wrote: "On the goodreads mobile app under “more” I also have a category “Reading Challenge” where I could record all my books, keep track of the number in my challenge.

Anyone know how I can start a new p..."

You'll have to wait until 2018 is officially started :)

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Best of luck in the coming year!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 9: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Susy wrote: "Doe wrote: "On the goodreads mobile app under “more” I also have a category “Reading Challenge” where I could record all my books, keep track of the number in my challenge.

Anyone know how I can start a new p..."

You'll have to wait until 2018 is officially started :) "

So how are you doing so far Doe?

message 10: by Doe (new)

Doe (loves2walk) | 77 comments Hi Suzy,
I’m doing quite well with this challenge. I like having my own personal challenge.

How are your doing?

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a great month for you. 12 is fantastic!

message 12: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Doe wrote: "Hi Suzy,
I’m doing quite well with this challenge. I like having my own personal challenge.

How are your doing?"

I’m doing well too, have read 12 of my goal of 48 :)

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!

message 15: by Doe (new)

Doe (loves2walk) | 77 comments I love that definition of Paradise!! There’s nothing I love more than looking at a stack of books and wondering what’s next.

message 16: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments =)