2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Louise's 2018 Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise Cole Hi - this will be my second year on Goodreads but my first time in a group! I aimed for 40 in 2017 and so far have completed only 33 - so for 2018 I will be keeping the same challenge of 40 books and hope to make it next year! I work full-time so reading time is limited to before and after work - I'm also doing a walking challenge in 2018 - walk 1000 miles! So for me, 2018 will be mainly walking and reading - but not at the same time! Looking forward to getting to know everyone in the group :)

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Good luck with your goal Louise & a very happy reading and walking year!!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!