YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
This topic is about Across the Universe
BUDDY READ: Dystopian/Sci-Fi > Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1) by Beth Revis - Starting January 22nd 2018

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♛Vanessa♛ ϟ Novel Nerd Faction (novelnerdfaction) | 2934 comments Starting January 22nd, 2018. Happy Reading ☺

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Chapter 26 (view spoiler)

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Chapter 34 (view spoiler)

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Chapter 53 (view spoiler)

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Chapter 62 (view spoiler)

message 7: by Nicole's Book Diaries (last edited Jan 22, 2018 01:23AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Finished! (view spoiler)

Andy | 14324 comments I might try to join

Andy | 14324 comments Ch. 16 (view spoiler)

message 10: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Nicole wrote: "Chapter 26 [spoilers removed]"

I really don't like Eldest

message 11: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Nicole wrote: "Chapter 34 [spoilers removed]"

Definitely possible (view spoiler)

message 12: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Ch. 32 (view spoiler)

message 13: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Nicole wrote: "Chapter 53 [spoilers removed]"

He is totally doing something.

message 14: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Ch. 50 (view spoiler)

message 15: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Nicole wrote: "Chapter 62 [spoilers removed]"

I feel the same way!! I'm just filled with rage at this and also (view spoiler)

message 16: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Ch. 68 (view spoiler)

message 17: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Finished (view spoiler)

message 18: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Nicole wrote: "Finished! [spoilers removed]"

I wish you had kept your original rant, I love rants!

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Andrea wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Finished! [spoilers removed]"

I wish you had kept your original rant, I love rants!"

Haha well I'm glad you enjoyed it more than I do. I don't know what it was but I was very disconnected with this book. Well my rant was mostly about Eldest and the whole lie about the ship. Eldest was just stupid and stubborn. I understand that everyone, however many years ago went insane about the extra years added but did they ever think that maybe if they delivered the message differently, then it might have been different? I still think unfreezing everyone would be better. If there amazing, irreplaceable people in those capsules, then there's bound to be genius that can solve their gas issue and may even make the ship fast enough to get to the planet. Then there's Elder. I did not hate him but I was also annoyed by his character. Yes, he is only sixteen (or seventeen, I forgot) but he was also very immature. Yeah teenagers are supposed to be immature but he seemed more like a boy that's just playing around a ship, pretending to be a spoiled brat heir. He unplugged a whole person without thinking about any consequences, just to meet her! There are a lot of other people on that ship that he could flirt with. I was also not happy about how she immediately forgave him. He ruined her life and she may never set foot on land again. Annnnnd she's okay after a day of brooding about it?

Okay oops so I did end up ranting. My bad :P