What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Desolation (Jokers' Wrath MC, #4)
This topic is about Desolation
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. MC Series about a woman that was kidnapped and had to work on some sort of farm, I believe it was an MC that saved her. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 10 comments I read a book about a woman that was kidnapped and had to work on some sort of farm, I believe it was an MC that saved her. I know it was part of a series and another book was about a man who ran a bar that was with her at the farm. He had a tattoo of a woman's name but doesn't remember her (trauma I believe made him lose his memory.) The woman comes in and remembers him.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Dec 29, 2017 03:23PM) (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Andrea, around what year did you read this book? This might help narrow down the search?

What's the tone - mystery, thriller, romantic, angsty, dark, steamy/clean, etc.?

What's the location - country, region?

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 10 comments It was a romance/steamy, I believe I read it last year or early this year. I'm not sure if I read it through my Kindle unlimited or bought it, either way I've looked I can't find it.😔

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Andrea, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 10 comments I'm still looking for this one

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 10 comments I just figured it out!! It's Desolation by Bella Jewel.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Great! Glad you found your book, Andrea. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Desolation by Bella Jewel.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Desolation (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bella Jewel (other topics)