All Things Books: Reading Challenges, Games, Book Discussions, and More! discussion

Self-Promotion > Check out my book review blog - link in post!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by annika, Bookshelf, BOTM, SR and Discussion Moderator + Blogger (new)

annika parker ∞ alparkereads (alparkereads) | 44 comments Mod
I have a book review blog that can be found at https://annikalauryn.weebly.com/. I would really appreciate it if you took some time to check it out and give me feedback. Thank you in advance!

message 2: by ella ☆, Head Co-Moderator & Message Broadcaster + Blogger (new)

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 22 comments Mod
I really like what you have started! The only thing I would recommend is some more color as it's pretty white and bland right now. Other than that, I think it has potential to be a really good book review blog. I'll for sure keep checking back to see updates and to read more of your reviews!

message 3: by ella ☆, Head Co-Moderator & Message Broadcaster + Blogger (new)

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 22 comments Mod
Also, in the "About the Author Annika Lauryn" section in your blog sidebar, make the actual paragraph font smaller so it isn't bigger than the title itself :)

message 4: by annika, Bookshelf, BOTM, SR and Discussion Moderator + Blogger (new)

annika parker ∞ alparkereads (alparkereads) | 44 comments Mod
Thank you for checking it out, I really appreciate it! I'll take into consideration your ideas for sure. And yeah, when I was creating it, the font for the about me was a lot smaller than when I published it, I just didn't go back and change it yet, but I will eventually soon! Thanks again!