Dungeons & Dragons Experiment discussion

Sourcebooks > PDF

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quemares, Chilean Game Master- Inactive (last edited Dec 28, 2017 05:36PM) (new)

Quemares | 279 comments Mod
For those that want to get to the official rules and sourcebooks of the latest edition of D&D, I will share my PDF of them. Use them as you wish.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vQD...

message 2: by Quemares, Chilean Game Master- Inactive (new)

It is...That's why I will make a simplified version for those who don't have time.

message 3: by Quemares, Chilean Game Master- Inactive (new)

Kat wrote: "I’ll get through it all eventually. Just not all at once :P"

No, you won't....I haven't even done it. It is only through playing where you can finally understand everything in those books.

message 4: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 5 comments Do you want a link to a PDF copy of Xanathars guide to everything? (Having purchased the physical book personally, I have no moral problems with making the PDF version I found accessible)

message 5: by Austin, CEO of the world's largest and most evil Megacorperation (new)

Austin | 880 comments Mod
Yes please

message 7: by Quemares, Chilean Game Master- Inactive (new)

Thanks!

message 8: by The landmaster, Cool dude. Inactive. (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 314 comments Mod
Also, there is an abridged version of the basic dnd rules on the wizards website.

http://dnd.wizards.com/products/table...

message 9: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (brendabren) Downloaded the Player's Handbook, Monster Book, and Dungeon Master. I think for now I'm just going to be a spectator. :)

message 10: by Quemares, Chilean Game Master- Inactive (new)

That's totally fine. If you ever wish to join....well, I'm willing to go up to 6 players. (5 is my usual party)