Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Anyone need a beta reader in the next couple of days?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle Costa | 45 comments I have a few days off and I'm not reading anything. So I wanted to offer to beta read (for free) for anyone who has a finished work now.

Things I like: chick lit, women's fiction, thrillers, good books

Would strongly prefer under 80K words.

Takers?

message 2: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Gorman | 12 comments Yes! We (our small indie press) can always use good Beta Readers. Send an email to Not a Pipe Publishing and we'll send you a great book to check out that is scheduled to be released late this next summer so your feedback could make it better!
notapipepublishing@gmail.com

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana | 1 comments Hey Annabelle - yes! I'd love to take you up on your offer. I'm in the final stages of my book, LACHESIS' ALLOTMENT (<17,000 words; proofreading is the final step after gathering beta feedback), and it's a blend of short memoir-esque essays about familial, platonic, and romantic relationships with a fictional screenplay.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'm happy to provide the full work or the first few chapters (let me know your preference) via PDF. Feel free to PM me or shoot me an email at dimorkel63@gmail.com if interested. - D

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Hamilton | 2560 comments I’ve got a missing persons thriller at under 50k if you’re interested.

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread