Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

The Beach House (A Shimmer Pointe Romance, #1)
This topic is about The Beach House
Review Requests > Reviewers Wanted For My New Release-FREE on Amazon

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sterling Keyes (sterlingkeyes) | 16 comments Hello friends! I am new to GoodReads and I wanted to reach out and see if anyone would like to read and review my first book & New Release, "The Beach House" which is Book 1 in my Shimmer Pointe Romance series. My book is FREE on Amazon kindle starting today through Jan. 1st :) I am trying to build a support group of readers and would love if you would give my book a read and a review! You can also follow me on Twitter @Sterling_Keyes and on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SterlingKeye...
Thank you all so much! --Sterling

Trish Butler | 29 comments I just got it! Can't promise when I will read, but as soon as I do, I will review. :)

Trish
Trish Butler

Sterling Keyes (sterlingkeyes) | 16 comments Bless your heart! Thank you so much I really appreciate it!

Trish Butler | 29 comments It's frustrating when you offer your books for free and don't even get a review out of it. I understand! LOL

Trish

Sterling Keyes (sterlingkeyes) | 16 comments Yes! It's a challenge for sure! Thank you again so much :)

message 6: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer (heartlandreading) I have just downloaded your book I’m adding it to my January TBR.

Sterling Keyes (sterlingkeyes) | 16 comments Yayee! Thank you so much, Jennifer! I hope you enjoy it! Have a wonderful New Years and a great 2018!

Sterling Keyes (sterlingkeyes) | 16 comments I am entering The Beach House into a GoodReads giveaway-which will last from Jan. 8th thru Jan. 31st ! I am just waiting for it to go through their review process and will let you all know when it goes live!