Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

Off Topic Discussion > What's your New Year's Resolution?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (new)

Lisa P | 1965 comments Mod
2017 was a long rollercoaster of a year for me...Taking care of ill, elderly parents and starting a new job, left me little time for my favorite pastime...reading! So yes, my 2018 New Year's resolution is to begin reading much more again! I would also like to improve on my running, as well as my overall exercise routine...I ain't gettin any younger ya know and my goal is to stay healthy and to not feel my age!

message 2: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 29 comments To listen more and talk less :-)

message 3: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (new)

R.S. wrote: "To listen more and talk less :-)"

I like it...I think we could all probably include this one!

message 4: by Jen_Ken (new)

Jen_Ken a.k.a....Jenny from the block | 180 comments Since 2017 was such a negative year; my plan is to start and end the day with a positive thought, read more, and smile often. Plus get another tattoo.. not getting any younger so there’s so much more to achieve...

message 5: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (last edited Dec 31, 2017 10:12AM) (new)

Kenneth wrote: "Since 2017 was such a negative year; my plan is to start and end the day with a positive thought, read more, and smile often. Plus get another tattoo.. not getting any younger so there’s so much mo..."

I like this one too Kenneth...maybe I'll incorporate a little of everyone's into my resolutions!

message 6: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Kenneth wrote: "Since 2017 was such a negative year; my plan is to start and end the day with a positive thought, read more, and smile often. Plus get another tattoo.. not getting any younger so there’s so much mo..."

I like your thinking there. Also in my late 50s, I've been getting all the tattoos and piercings that I ever wanted, because why not?