2021 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > My "Get back into reading" year

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan (jonathanb9489) | 1 comments I used to read to much more, but for a few years now the pressures of University, starting the world of work, and so many other things have limited me. But I am now getting the train to work (45 minutes to read) and have a bit more free time to read for fun. I aimed for 10 books in 2017, but I am going to aim for 12 next year, and try my best to get there. Lets all hope for the best !!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your new goal Jonathan! May you discover some amazing reads along the way!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 55 comments Good luck with your goal!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!