Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

I can never get into the change log for any book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becky (new)

Becky Black (beckyblack) | 15 comments Whenever I click on the change log link all I get is the progress bar crawling along forever and maybe eventually an error page, if I haven't given up in frustration by then.

Anyone else have this issue?

message 2: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger (EvaMarie22) | 756 comments I've never had that happen, how many times have you tried to get into the change log? If it hasn't been too often maybe you've just had some bad luck to try to get in when there is a glitch?

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky Black (beckyblack) | 15 comments Sorry, I've tried it a few times on different books, over several days and from more than one PC. I can never get into it.

message 4: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger (EvaMarie22) | 756 comments That is strange- I'm sure a super will chime in soon and maybe they'll have an answer.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 35231 comments Mod
The site has been slow lately (due to some database issues that are being worked on) and this is one of the symptoms. IME, if you keep refreshing sometimes you have some luck with the log.

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky Black (beckyblack) | 15 comments rivka wrote: "The site has been slow lately (due to some database issues that are being worked on) and this is one of the symptoms. IME, if you keep refreshing sometimes you have some luck with the log."

Okay, thanks. Yeah, I'd noticed it being generally laggy in other areas too.

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 35231 comments Mod
Update: Currently being repaired, fix should be live by end of the day.

message 8: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger (EvaMarie22) | 756 comments Thanks rivka, I was wondering what's been happening lately too.

message 9: by Becky (new)

Becky Black (beckyblack) | 15 comments I can get in no problem now, thanks!