Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > I Would Defeat You All on the Price is Right

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I would. I would rule.

But you might beat this guy...his first bid almost made me pee my pants...

http://www.break.com/index/worst-pric...

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments Barker tried to bail him out twice and he still ended up with $60k. Where does this guys usually shop? SkyMall?

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 74 comments The best part was Gay trying not to laugh at Jose as she said "One dollar"

message 4: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Aw, that was kinda sad.

message 5: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Jose was quite nice, I must admit, about losing...he clapped for Gay. He deserves credit on that front.

I showed this to a friend at work and our code word for a bad answer in a meeting is now "250,000!". I know that's kind of mean. I can't help it.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I think this may be heading for a Heidi - RA price off.

message 7: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Wear nose protection, RA!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mindy wrote: "Wear nose protection, RA!"

Or concede defeat!

message 9: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments sort of like when dr. evil said "one million dollars" and everyone tried to suppress their giggles

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I concede The Price Is Right to you, RA, but I would so kick your butt at Jeopardy.

Just sayin'...

message 11: by Matt (new)

Matt | 819 comments Yay! I get to cart out one of my favorite vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQnZsJ...

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Hee! Cute, tadpole. :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That was ummmmm ........interesting.

message 14: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments thanks tadpole. i need more uneventful things in my life

message 15: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Who know 37 seconds could take so long?!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Excellent way of putting it Mindy.

message 17: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I hereby challenge Jackie to Jeopardy. Except it's "ice cream" Jeopardy where if you lose a category you have to give the other person ice cream.

message 18: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments (that's because he knows we'd all kick his a... bottom at The Price Is Right)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Sure, RA. I've got a carton of mint chocolate chip with your name on it!

(Hee hee! No way he's gonna remember to answer in the form of a question! That ice cream is MINE!)

message 20: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments Ice Cream for $200 please

"uhmmmm...what is Almond Joy?"

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Sometimes you feel like a nut, right Kevin?

message 22: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments yeah but sometimes i don't

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Really? When? ;)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" wrote: "Really? When? ;)"

When he wants a Mounds silly.

message 25: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i am totally convinced. today after work (and after i change the oil in my bike here at the shop) i am going to Scoops for an Almond Joy double dip and YES i will smell it first

message 26: by Knarik (new)

Knarik Mindy wrote: "Who know 37 seconds could take so long?!"

I haven't known.
During that LONG 37 seconds i was waiting that grandma will reach the end of the stairs and will walk. she didn't.

message 27: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Um, why would you need to smell it first Kev? (I must be remiss in my TC knowledge lately)

I gotta go with good ol' Ben & Jerry's. But I have to get my butt up to Portland to get it scooped.

Aw shoot. That could have beena good Jeopardy question. What is... the only B&J's in the vicinity?

message 28: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Bwahaha!

message 29: by Knarik (new)

Knarik (:

message 30: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) BunWat wrote: "And that, jadies and lentilmen is why it is important to keep track of the object of your sentences. "

What if it's an unidentified flying object?

message 31: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments It is especially important to keep track of those, Larry.

message 32: by Knarik (new)

Knarik UFO's- my favorite subject if i have nothing else to do! I believe that there are other inhabited planets (not inhabited with little-green people of course).

message 33: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments little green people - my fav subject if i have nothing else to do

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.