This or That ? discussion

Start! > Writing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone wanna post/talk about their/other people's writing??? lol post if you wish!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

message 4: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Awesome! I read later cause I have to get off soon. :(

message 5: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

message 6: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei I read both of them tomorrow maybe. It depends on if I don't get distracted by rps. lol

message 7: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

Cj_ (ordinary) | 4829 comments Mod
me too ;)

message 8: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei lol

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ditto that!

message 10: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei Hi Madison.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

um hello there

message 12: by Athena Kamalei (new)

Athena Kamalei sup? lol. I just read like.........5 paragrpha of your writing and it's really good so far. I still have more to read but ya just thought you should know...........

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

haha! thank you! I am flattered i'll read urs soon too, i judt have motivation problems! lol jk no i'm babystting tho i'll read urs soon tho

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey is this the thing u were talking about before mads? The new group thing? I thought u saud something about a highschool thing

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Well anyway heres mine!:

www.goodreads.com/story/show/46134.Vi...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

no this isn't i;m gunna start a whole new group

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

gotcha

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 11, 2009 06:36PM) (new)

Omg Mizla ur dad story is so good!! Keep going! Plz check out mine, its a few above! =D

message 20: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

hi guys... im sorry im not read anything yet... so busy.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Its ok-arent we all! Lol

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Catherine! I LUV U! lol Get ur ass in this group and talk to me! my phone died! Can't txt!

message 23: by Mizla (new)

Mizla | 1189 comments Mod
Catherine wrote: "Omg Mizla ur dad story is so good!! Keep going! Plz check out mine, its a few above! =D"

Thankyou so much Catherine!! I am not spending so much time in goodreads these days becasue my studies are going on really bad..It's so good to see new ppls in this group.. Yes, I'll definitely read your stories =)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

O well we don't have skool for 16 days! HELL YA CAT! lol but ya I'll probably cut goodreads down a LOT when I get to school! Especially cuz my new buds live in other countries so time differences SUX!

message 25: by Justin (new)

Justin (justjustin) | 153 comments http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4743...

Nya~
Pointless piece of work.
<3

message 26: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

i did read yours Madison. =)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Madison wrote: "Catherine! I LUV U! lol Get ur ass in this group and talk to me! my phone died! Can't txt!"

ugh well i cant either my mother took my phone and my itouch-dont wanna talk about it

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 12, 2009 10:34AM) (new)

RISE OF THE TRACOS

Preface
I lay there, in the lush green grass, the sun was overhead, and my hand was clasped with his. I looked over, his perfect features were unreal, I must have been dreaming. Nothing like this could ever exist on earth, everything ran through my head. His voice, his scent, even the touch of his hand had sent shivers down me. I reached up gently to touch his lips. He flashed a dazzling white smile, it took my breath away. Two myths had come together, and now they had to fight against everything sent to destroy them...

Chapter 1

I looked up at the darkening sky, I have to hurry! I thought. I pulled the towel tighter around me, my waist long hair soaking wet. I still had to walk four blocks before I got home, and I was already feeling small drops of rain hit me. The tempurature had dropped quickly, and the wind had picked up. I knew I should have brought my cell, maybe I could have called for a ride home. Or maybe I should have just stayed home, and gone to our backyard pool instead, it might have been easier. But I got to hang out with friends at the public pool, so it wasnt all bad.
I was jolted out my thoughts as a rumble of thunder rolled over head. I picked up my pace, Hoping to get home before it started lightning. I saw a white flash overhead and knew I was too late, the wind howled, sending the rain down harder, I walked into a coffee shop to wait out the storm, I sat down on a small stool up at the bar, I ordered a coke and pulled a five dollar bill pout of my purse and handed it to the bartender. He smiled and walked off. I set down my drink and went to the restroom, I looked at my self in the mirror as soon as I walked in.
"Ugh!" I complained, my light brown waist-length hair was soaked and matted, it was going to take forever to brush out, and that stupid golden retriever my brother called a dog had ripped my bathing suit, and I had a lump where i had tried to sew it back. I shook my wings, light brown with icy blue stripes, letting water run down the sink drain. My tail was almost dry, I had it curled around me, all 22ft of it. It had a matching pattern to my wings, which sometimes threw me off balance. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair to get it to look decent. once it looked better, I looked at myself one more time, I had on a black bathing siut with white polka-dots. Plus, I had no make up, so I didn't look so well, expecially with my skin as pale as it was. I walked back to my seat and sipped the coke, looking out of the window. The rain had let up some, but it was still thunering, sighing, I crossed my arms on the table and rested my head on them.
"Hello?" I gasped and spun the stool to see who was behind me, I relaxed when I saw it was just Devon. He laughed, "Did I scare you?" he asked, I nodded. He laughed softly and sat down next to me. His dark hair was matted from the rain coming inside, and the red streaks were fading. It had been clear since 2nd grade he had a crush on me. I smiled, h elooked confused for a minute.
"What?" I asked, courious.
"Nice clothes...." he pointed out, I blushed, he laughed, "Need a ride home?" he asked
"It would be apreciated!" I said, trying to sound cute. He laughed, I took another sip of coke. I yawned, diving off of a 12 foot board takes a lot out of you.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Cj_ wrote: "i did read yours Madison. =)"

thx! Did you like it? and PLZ b deadly honest! i know it was LITTLE girly, lol.

message 30: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

Madison wrote: "Cj_ wrote: "i did read yours Madison. =)"

thx! Did you like it? and PLZ b deadly honest! i know it was LITTLE girly, lol."

yes, i'll tell you again ;)

message 31: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

☻Emo Kitty☻ wrote: "RISE OF THE TRACOS

Preface
I lay there, in the lush green grass, the sun was overhead, and my hand was clasped with his. I looked over, his perfect features were unreal, I must have been dream..."

are you sure want to write tht in here, not on your writing and just give us a link???

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't posted that under my writing yet, I wrote it this morning

message 33: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

oh okay.
this is my oppinion :
>>Good, but it isn't specific enough for me to the explained. but i like the story with a conversation! ;)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

...........I want to respond to that but I dont have fuckin clue what you just said...............

message 35: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

hohoho, you are rude.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys it's ok! He was just trying to b honest Emo Kitty. Thank you so much Cj i didn't know you said you liked it it's kind of girlie! lol

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Cj_ wrote: "oh okay.
this is my oppinion :
>>Good, but it isn't specific enough for me to the explained. but i like the story with a conversation! ;)"

ya i dont really get it either....what exactly is she?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ttly! ditto cat. no offense Emo Kitty

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Madison wrote: "ttly! ditto cat. no offense Emo Kitty"

Madison wrote: "Hey guys it's ok! He was just trying to b honest Emo Kitty. Thank you so much Cj i didn't know you said you liked it it's kind of girlie! lol"

Cj_ wrote: "hohoho, you are rude."

No I'm serious, I fell down the steps this morning and I have no clue what you said, I think I'll regain my memo's after a good sleep*Yawn*

message 40: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

oke, i wont give you my oppinion again Miss Emo.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I fell down 2 flight sof stairs!!! I'm in a bad mood!

message 42: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

hoho, its okay, control your mood, poor ppl who doesnt know what you feel.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

How the hell do u fall down two flights of stairs??

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

hahah Cat u should b talkinglittle miss double-jointed ankles!!! lol

message 45: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

lolz

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello doesnt count tht was like ten yrs ago and i never fell all the way down a single flight of stairs i always stopped myself!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

haha remeber we were all downstairs you were upstairs coming downstairs i remmeber...

we were all waiting for you and then a HUGE THUMP five seconds later "I'm OKay!!!!" hahhaha lol gooood times

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no memory of that.

message 49: by Cj_, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

i dont even know what you guys talking about. lolz

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry! this is my best friend EVEr Catherine and we are just talking about ou childhood! lol

« previous 1 3