Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Tallow Jones: Wizard Detective Urban Fantasy for review. US Codes.

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Tallow Jones: Wizard DetectiveTrevor H. Cooley
I have ten audio codes for Tallow Jones available. Please let me know if you want one.
Tallow Jones is an all new action-packed Urban Fantasy novel, a detective tale full of mystery, magic, and murder!
If you like the Dresden files or the Iron Druid Chronicles, Tallow Jones is going to be right up your alley!

When Detective Douglas Jones' son goes missing under strange circumstances everyone assumes he ran away. The first break in the case comes when a long lost relative shows up with a new name and a strange tattoo on the palm of his left hand. His name is Tallow Jones. He is a private detective . . . and a wizard.

A wizard is needed too because, in Atlanta, strange abductions are just the tip of the iceberg.

message 2: by Ron (new)

Ron Shaw | 266 comments Definitely interested, if you can give me until Sunday, I can have a review ready noir gumshoe is a a favorite genre of mine, especially paranormal versions. If I can be of help please message me with details.

message 3: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Messaging you now.

message 4: by Hpstrangelove (new)

Hpstrangelove | 12 comments Sorry to say that I have not listened to the Bowl of Souls series, which might be a good thing as I would not have any bias for/against this new book. I listened to a sample over on Audible and it sounds interesting. It would probably take me about 2-3 weeks to listen and get a review up; if that works for you, I'd love a code. (I'm behind in my reviews and I have an edit/review to do for a friend - normally I'm a bit more timely in reviews.)

message 5: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@Hotmail.com

message 6: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Hpstrangelove wrote: "Sorry to say that I have not listened to the Bowl of Souls series, which might be a good thing as I would not have any bias for/against this new book. I listened to a sample over on Audible and it ..." That sounds great. Sending you a message with the code now.

message 7: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@Hotmail.com" Emailing you now. Also messaging you just in case. Thanks!

message 8: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Trevor wrote: "Edward wrote: "jagsed5@Hotmail.com" Emailing you now. Also messaging you just in case. Thanks!"Thank You Trevor

message 9: by Pj (new)

Pj | 16 comments I'm in the process of reviewing a different title (2.5 hours left), but when I'm done I'd be happy to listen and review your novel. I'd need a US code. I typically promise a review within 2-3 weeks, but in practice I usually finish closer to one.

message 10: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Pj wrote: "I'm in the process of reviewing a different title (2.5 hours left), but when I'm done I'd be happy to listen and review your novel. I'd need a US code. I typically promise a review within 2-3 weeks..."
Fantastic. I'll message you right away. Thank you.

message 11: by Brock (new)

Brock Deskins (brock883) | 27 comments If you have any codes left, I'd be happy to give it a listen, review, and blog.

message 12: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Brock wrote: "If you have any codes left, I'd be happy to give it a listen, review, and blog."
Messaging you now.

There are now Five codes Left

message 13: by Dan (new)

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments Sending you a message. I'd love a code if one is still available, please!

message 14: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Message sent! FOUR CODES REMAINING

message 15: by Heather (new)

Heather Little | 17 comments Sounds interesting... I wouldn’t mind a code

message 16: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments You got it, Heather. I'm sending you a message.

THREE CODES REMAINING

message 17: by Dan (new)

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments Some feedback:

3 hours left in the audio. I'm REALLY enjoying this! I was really not sure what to expect, exactly, as I've really had Dresden on the brain. I'm thrilled to report that this story is its own entity, and it is wonderful! I'll write a review once I've completed it (and probably even then I'll have to find some time). Thanks again for the opportunity, and the interesting story!

message 18: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Dan wrote: "Some feedback:

3 hours left in the audio. I'm REALLY enjoying this! I was really not sure what to expect, exactly, as I've really had Dresden on the brain. I'm thrilled to report that this story i..."

Thank you, Dan! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to your review.

message 19: by Dan (new)

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments It's up on GR and Audible. 5 stars, well-earned! I was entertained from start to finish, and I'm eager for more of your work!

message 20: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments TWO CODES REMAINING

message 21: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments One code still up for grabs!

message 22: by Slimelbow (new)

Slimelbow | 6 comments This sounds good. I'd like to listen if still available
jladams57@gmail.com

message 23: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments You got it. Sending you a message with the details. I'll email it as well.