Red Queen discussion

RQ #4 War Storm > Plot predictions?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (mangobookss) | 158 comments Mod
So, let's talk about what's going down in the last book in the series

message 2: by Maylis (new)

Maylis | 4 comments I’m worried about Mare/Cal because I don’t know how they going to reconcile.
I totally got it the fact than Cal want to be what he has been made for, king. But I also understand than Mare don’t want to be a queen and everything around that.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela (love2sing13) | 53 comments Me too!!
I’m really scared and I hope they get back together, but I understand why Cal did what he had to, but still.

message 4: by Maylis (new)

Maylis | 4 comments I'm wating for the moment they will be together again, and I hope they will finish together because I love them like my own kids !

message 5: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Eilers I definitely think that Evangeline's father and his group of Silvers will either side with Maven or Mare to get the other defeated and then turn on who they sided with or they will stay out of the fight until absolutely necessary and try and come out stronger than they seemed.

message 6: by Stella (new)

Stella Green | 1 comments I finished the last book a little bit ago and when I finished it I cried my eyes out I dont know if I'm alone here but it was the saddest thing that's ever happened to me. When she said "I kiss him for what could be, what might be, what will be-the last time" I literally lost my mind. The only thing keeping me going is the last book and if they dont end up together I might literally die or sue Victoria Aveyard. I just really need that to work out.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela (love2sing13) | 53 comments Stella wrote: "I finished the last book a little bit ago and when I finished it I cried my eyes out I dont know if I'm alone here but it was the saddest thing that's ever happened to me. When she said "I kiss him..."

Omg! Same!!!!!! They HAVE to end up together!!!

message 8: by Zackarey (new)

Zackarey (getitmemorized) | 15 comments Am i bad for wanting Maven and Mare to be together, i know he is kind of broken and phsyco but can we all just agree that he is all kinds of messed up due to his mum fiddling with his brain for his whole life.

Mare is kind of the flame of hope to his salvation, this is a total Gale and Peta moment, Gale being Cal and Peta being Maven. I want Mare to save him.

message 9: by Juliette (new)

Juliette | 4 comments I’m hoping for the impossible and that mare gets the chance to kill maven and she decides not to and somehow someway they end up together for a bit. I don’t know why I want this kings cage just made me want the two to have some sort of romance. Although I still want mare to end up with cal. Because tbh I want a real life cal in my life 😝

message 10: by Zackarey (new)

Zackarey (getitmemorized) | 15 comments I just think that Cal can never make up his mind, which frustrates me, he also likes to play the victim a fair bit. I mean what other motivation would his grandmother had to align with the other family if not to try and make him king. I was fully behind Mare with her "i aint doin it" attitude because a girls gotta draw the line.

Maven on the other hand from what we have seen, who he is without the parts his mother fiddled with is a lonely confused guy who genuinely loves Mare. His mothers meddling just has twisted it abit. ahaha maybe more than just a bit.

message 11: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments I think that Cal will become king BUT I still ship Mare and Maven. Maybe maven will save Mare from almost dying???

message 12: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) I HATE Cal! I hope Maven and Mare get together! In the Shatter Me series, Aaron and Juliette got to get her. So I'm holding out, that maybe just maybe they'll get together.

message 13: by Zackarey (new)

Zackarey (getitmemorized) | 15 comments The Maven and Mare ship is still in the harbour, while the Cal and Mare ship has set sail with me hoping it goes the way of the Titanic and sinks.

I would say Cal is what every one wants in a boyfriend but to be honest he isn't, he is so indecisive about picking sides that we would probably dump the bastard shortly after the happily ever after scene at the end.

Maven has flaws and he is all kinds of messed up which i in no way defend, but if you look at a lot of what happens he is a massive cry for help, and Mare like most of us with more then a teaspoon deep of empathy feel for his situation.

message 14: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments IKR! I mean there has to be some parts of Maven the maven that we all thought he was...... I mean the only reason he was that messed up was his mother and the reason why he took are was so he could be with her. And do you remember in a scene in red queen when elara was about to attack mare (after she fought with evangeline at the training) and maven just stopped elara and saved mare?

message 15: by Zackarey (new)

Zackarey (getitmemorized) | 15 comments I know and even with all the things happening, he still can't let her go. I feel that one of the few things he has left in his mind that's truly his own and not his mothers creation is his love for Mare.

message 16: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) I totally agree. I love Maven, his love for Mare was not just his mothers doing. I think deep down he truly loves her! They better get together or I'll fall apart!! I hope there is a "tragic accident" and Mare NEVER gets back together with Cal. Ugh! Just the thought of them together again makes me want to puke! Maven can truly be good, with the help of Mare!!

message 17: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments Maven is literally psychotic. He does not have the capability to live. He obsessed. There is a distinct difference between the two.

message 18: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1 comments Why do I feel like Mare is going to end up walking alone, leaving the drama that comes with both Cal and Maven by the end of the book? I love both characters and I can see Mare with one of them if Cal or Maven did some work to redeem themselves. However, I feel like Cal is going to follow his father's steps and be oblivious to something happening to Mare under his rules and Maven putting his love for Mare aside because the jealousy of Cal is blinding him. If that happens, we can count on book five to solve this avalanche.

message 19: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I thought this was the last book? Please tell me I am wrong!

message 20: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments it is.......

message 21: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments Dang it. She better not put a heart wrenching plot twist at the end of this book?

message 22: by Gabi (new)

Gabi Well, she did do that for the other three books, so I think it's safe to say she'll do it again. It's like the Red Queen tradition.

message 23: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments She should at least put in an epilogue then. You can’t leave the last book on a clif hanger like “I kneel” “I am going to kill him” or “we are going to let them kill each other” it just isn’t fair.

message 24: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments yeah, i hate cliffhangers!!

message 25: by Angela (new)

Angela (love2sing13) | 53 comments Same!!!!! Plz don’t do it Victoria!!!!!

message 26: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments SHE POSTED A NEW QUOTE

message 27: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST COMMENTS BUT YOU DONT COMPLETELY KNOW WHO IS SPEAKING AND WHO IT IS ABOUT (my guess is Mare is talking to Maven about Cal)

message 28: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments OMGOMGOMG I SAW AHHHH

message 29: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments WHAT IF IT'S MARE TO CAL ABOUT MAVEN? OR MARE TO KILKORN ABOUT CAL/MAVEN??????????

message 30: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments ONE MORE MONTH TIL WAR STORM!!!!

message 31: by Angela (new)

Angela (love2sing13) | 53 comments I KNOW!!!!!!!!! 31 DAYS!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

message 32: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments Guys I might die of anticipation.

message 33: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Eeek! So excited so close to it coming out!!!! She might do something like the Shatter Me series. First three books and the 1.5 etc books then another trilogy following the same story line, but crazy cliffhanger at the end!

message 34: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I can’t decide if I want that or not

message 35: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments I mean that would be great to have the new trilogy, but then we might have to wait like more than 2 years!!!! I CANT I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

message 36: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments There is a new passage out on Victoria’s instagram. It is chilling.

message 37: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments OMG Is Mare ok? AHH I HOPE IT'S A DREAM!

message 38: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments Like Victoria would ever do a dream sequence? Evangeline or Tiberius will probably save her? That silencer can’t get all of them? But why is a new blood silencer teamed up with House Viper against House Samos and the Red Guard?

message 39: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments They just realized the book trailer and apparently there are 5 povs: Mare, Wvangaline

message 40: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments EVANGALINE, Iris (omg yay), Cal (how have we not had his POV yet?) and MAVEN(aghhhhhhhh)

message 41: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments ahhhhh maven and calllllllll

message 42: by Lilly (new)

Lilly Solomon | 24 comments I'm excited for Iris and Cal!!!!

message 43: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I just came across the “shadow and flame. One can’t survive without the other.” line. Could Victoria Carey this thought through and kill both Cal and Maven? I’m legit gonna cry. Almost a week left!

message 44: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments NONONO

message 45: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments If one dies will be better than both! But Mare CAN NOT DIE

message 46: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I think Evangeline is going to kill her dad so she doesn’t have to marry Cal and leave Elane. Her brother would become king and let her out of it.

message 47: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments She would need to kill her mom too but dang that would be awesome. I’d help her plot that murder.

message 48: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments That is amazing! Evangeline didn't hide her dislike for marring Cal, so...

message 49: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I can totally see her murdering everyone if Elane dies.

message 50: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments YES That will totally happen, maybe team up with Mare?

« previous 1