Alternate History discussion

The American Mage War- alternate history mixed with fantasy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Edward | 6 comments Hi! I've written two books in a planned trilogy. The American Mage War is a fast-paced fantasy adventure set in the aftermath of the American Civil War, where elemental sorcery has changed the course of history. With elements of alternate history, political history, fantasy, and a classic adventure quest, there's something to appeal to almost any reader. Based on the data I've seen from Amazon Marketing, it's had as much interest among fans of alternate history as with fans of sword and sorcery fantasy stories.

Edge of a Knife
America Asunder

message 2: by Roland (new)

Roland Clarke (goodreadscomroland_clarke) | 2 comments I enjoyed Edge of a Knife and when I have cleared my To Read list a bit, America Asunder needs to be slotted in. Good work, Robert.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Edward | 6 comments Thanks, Roland! Still appreciate the review on the first one (and hopefully I was smarter about CTL-F this time)!

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert Edward | 6 comments I just finished the trilogy. The third and final book, Incineration, is now available for preorder.

Incineration

message 5: by Roland (new)

Roland Clarke (goodreadscomroland_clarke) | 2 comments Noted but my reading is lagging way behind your writing. Apologies.

message 6: by Robert (new)

Robert Edward | 6 comments Roland- no need to apologize! Hopefully your time “not reading” is enjoyably spent.