YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Most of All You
This topic is about Most of All You
21 views
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Most of All You by Mia Sheridan -- Starting January 7th 2018

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments From the New York Times bestselling author of Archer's Voice, Mia Sheridan delivers a heartwrenching new standalone contemporary romance.

A broken woman . . .

Crystal learned long ago that love brings only pain. Feeling nothing at all is far better than being hurt again. She guards her wounded heart behind a hard exterior and carries within her a deep mistrust of men, who, in her experience, have only ever used and taken.

A man in need of help . . .

Then Gabriel Dalton walks into her life. Despite the terrible darkness of his past, there's an undeniable goodness in him. And even though she knows the cost, Crystal finds herself drawn to Gabriel. His quiet strength is wearing down her defenses and his gentle patience is causing her to question everything she thought she knew.

Only love can mend a shattered heart . . .

Crystal and Gabriel never imagined that the world, which had stolen everything from them, would bring them a deep love like this. Except fate will only take them so far, and now the choice is theirs: Harden their hearts once again or find the courage to shed their painful pasts.


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Looking forward to start this tomorrow! This is my second book by Mia Sheridan :)


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Just started :)


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Prologue (view spoiler)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Sorry Bea, I'll start this a bit late. Probably tonight :)


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Rachmi wrote: "Sorry Bea, I'll start this a bit late. Probably tonight :)"

It's okay, Rachmi. Take your time :)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice wrote: "Prologue [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Rachmi wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Prologue [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"


(view spoiler)


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Chapter 1-3 (view spoiler)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 1-3 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Chapter 7 (view spoiler)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Chapter 9 (view spoiler)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Chapter 10 (view spoiler)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Chapter 14 (view spoiler)


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Rachmi wrote: "Chapter 7 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Chapter 4 - 8 (view spoiler)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice wrote: "Rachmi wrote: "Chapter 7 [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"


I finished it this morning but I'm not telling you about this, hahaha.


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 4 - 8 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Rachmi wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Rachmi wrote: "Chapter 7 [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

I finished it this morning but I'm not telling you about this, hahaha."


Gaah! I can't wait to find out! I stopped at Chapter 9 and will continue tomorrow hehe


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Chapter 9 - 12 (view spoiler)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 9 - 12 ..."

(view spoiler)


Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7162 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 1-3 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)


Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7162 comments Chapter 7
(view spoiler)


Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7162 comments Chapter 9
(view spoiler)


Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7162 comments Chapter 14
(view spoiler)


Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7162 comments Chapter 23
(view spoiler)


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Chapter 13 - 17 (view spoiler)


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Bea, how are you? Are you well now?


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 13 - 17.

No complains on Gabriel. He's such an ..."


He really is. His personalities suit his name perfectly.


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Quirks, sorry I didn't get notification for your comments. I only got one now once Beatrice comment again.


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Rachmi wrote: "Bea, how are you? Are you well now?"

Hi Rachmi! I'm feeling better after having a good rest. I still have to go back to my doctor next week after my diagnostic exams.


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Rachmi wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 13 - 17.

No complains on Gabriel. He's such an ..."

He really is. His personalities suit his name perfectly."


I hope he and Ellie make amends sooner. haha! I'm on chapter 18 but will continue tomorrow


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice wrote: "Rachmi wrote: "Bea, how are you? Are you well now?"

Hi Rachmi! I'm feeling better after having a good rest. I still have to go back to my doctor next week after my diagnostic exams."


I hope everything is well on your diagnostic exam and when you go to the doctor again next week.


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice wrote: "Rachmi wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 13 - 17.

No complains on Gabriel. He's such an ..."

He really is. His personalities suit his name perfectly."

I hope he and Ellie make amends sooner. hah..."


They will for sure. I forgot how many chapters there are in the book but I love the last few chapters.


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Rachmi wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Rachmi wrote: "Bea, how are you? Are you well now?"

Hi Rachmi! I'm feeling better after having a good rest. I still have to go back to my doctor next week after my diagnostic exam..."


Thank you, Rachmi 😊


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Quirks wrote: "Chapter 14
[spoilers removed]"


I'm furious on his actions. So rude


Rachmi  | 4945 comments Beatrice wrote: "Quirks wrote: "Chapter 14
[spoilers removed]"

I'm furious on his actions. So rude"


Agree, I never thought that he will act that rude though. I mean I understand when he talk bad about her at the beginning but then, again and again he's beyond rude to her.


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Side note: I love George. Like Gabriel, he's a genuine guy.


Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7162 comments George really is great.


Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5350 comments Finished.
I really like it especially the last 3-5 chapters. :)


back to top