Deadly Divas Book Club discussion

The Child Finder (Naomi Cottle, #1)
This topic is about The Child Finder
Jan 2018 - The Child Finder > Who's Reading The Child Finder

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) Who's reading with us? Please introduce yourselves... Lisa xxx

Chrislyn Potesta | 5 comments I am!!! Super excited!!! I can’t wait!!!

Lesa Divine | 8 comments "running up and down" "waving me, me" lol. I have my book already. I've been trying to stop myself from picking up the book now lol. Brought it from Barnes and Noble and read the first chapter just to get the feel of the story. Since then I had to hide it from myself lol. Sounds interesting I'm excited.

Stephanie | 9 comments Hi, I'm Stephanie & I'm new to the group! Super excited to start out the new year with this book & looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Brandy Franklin | 10 comments Hello everyone, my name is Brandy! So happy to be here and very excited to read this month’s pick! I’m looking forward to meeting you all and discussing this book!

LaToya LaToya here!!! I just purchased my Kindle copy the other day. Can’t wait to get started!

Addie Dehart | 27 comments I'm reading it. It's sitting on my dresser waiting for January to get here.

message 8: by Dinah (new)

Dinah Hello, my name is Dinah. Just got my book and I am ready to start.

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) I'll be starting on the 1st - It's also sitting on my nightstand ready for me to devour. LOL!

message 10: by D.L. (new) - added it

D.L. I bought it on Kindle recently so, yes, I'll be joining in. I really want to be more active in the group. I look forward to chatting about it :)

Therese (avablue14) | 36 comments I am!
FYI-it’s on sale at Barnes & Noble⭐️

Sandi Sullivan | 21 comments I can't wait to start. It sounds good.

Anita | 3 comments I’m reading it with you😁

message 14: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (literaryhorror) | 4 comments Hello, I’m Victoria and I’m also new to this group. Im looking forward to reading with all of you, this book sounds amazing!

Jenny | 14 comments Picked up from the library yesterday so I am ready to go!

message 16: by Hans (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hans Just waiting for the paperback to be released. Then I'll order it and catch up with you all.

Perfumegirl | 16 comments Lila here, sorry already finished it, but can't wait to hear what everyone thinks.

message 18: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi | 5 comments Hi, I’m Jodi and have been watching your youtube channel. I am excited to read The Child Finder. Great picks for the year. Thanks

Natalie (allthingsbooks1) | 0 comments I am going to start reading it on the 1st! So excited to be part of a book club📖
Hi everyone 😊

message 20: by Aya (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aya (ayahamza95) I am ready for it!!!
Just got it 2 days ago and I am so excited to start it! Can't wait for 2018 to begin!
Happy new year guys! xoxo

message 21: by Meagan (new) - added it

Meagan (keepitcosmic) | 1 comments I am! It’ll be my first book in this club. Excited to start with you guys. Psych Thrillers are my favorite. It’ll definitely be a step up from my current sappy romance.

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) wow you have all made me smile this morning - just a few more days before we start The Child Finder. I'll see you all in 2018 xoxo

Berna I am also reading the book :)

Shannon Quinn | 23 comments Do you really even need to ask????? Of course I'm going to be reading it! It's currently sitting on my desk, calling to me, tormenting me daily......... Jan 1 it's on! Mwahahaha!!!!! ;-)

Heather (lynn6) | 11 comments I've been eying it on my nightstand for days. I can't wait for the first!!

message 26: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (daw456) | 5 comments Hi, I’m Debbie and I’m new to this group. I’ve been wanting to read The Child Finder for awhile. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone. Can’t wait to start reading on the first.

message 27: by Gwen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gwen Casteel (satindoll) | 9 comments I've ordered The Child Finder..looking forward to reading it. Thanks Lisa for your hard work... Hugs

Therese (avablue14) | 36 comments Ok I cheated 😲 I’m listening to the audio of The Child Finder as I’m getting things done ... right out of the gate this is a good story - I think it’s too early to guess anything yet ... too obvious too soon ... I could see this as a movie. It’s got somewhat of a familiar plot I’ve seen in a movie with Jake Gyllenhall... good start to 2018

message 29: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe (wbtbbookreviews) | 2 comments Unfortunately I purchased and read this in the fall when it came out, but I can’t wait to hear what everyone thinks.

Amy Mc Happened upon you on YouTube, and I can't wait to read along this year! I will be joining in this month and reading The Child Finder!

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) Hi Shannon, Heather, Debbie, Gwen, Tia Lee, and Amy! So Happy you all will be joining us this month. I’ve completed the 1st half and posted my thoughts in the discussion section – I can’t wait to hear your thoughts. Happy Reading and see you all in the discussion. Lisa xxx

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) Zoe wrote: "Unfortunately I purchased and read this in the fall when it came out, but I can’t wait to hear what everyone thinks."

Zoe, please feel free to join us in the discussion - I would love to hear what you thought of the book too. Happy New Year!

Matthew | 1 comments Hi everyone I’m Matt and this is my first reading group and I’m looking forward to this book. I’m also looking forward to getting to know everyone and hear thoughts on this book.

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) Matthew wrote: "Hi everyone I’m Matt and this is my first reading group and I’m looking forward to this book. I’m also looking forward to getting to know everyone and hear thoughts on this book."

Hi Matthew. Welcome!

Monica Teele | 3 comments I just dragged my daughter and boyfriend with me in the dark to the library so I can start reading it tonight lol m

message 36: by Gwen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gwen Casteel (satindoll) | 9 comments Just received "The Child Finder" finishing "See What I Have Done" , and will start "The Child Finder" next...looking forward to it. Will keep you posted. Thanks Gwen Hugs...

message 37: by Marylin (new)

Marylin Navarro | 1 comments Hello I’m new to the group and excited to start reading. I usually don’t read any books but my goals is to read this year to expand my vocabulary

Elisha Daymon | 2 comments I just got it from the library today!

Kimberly Rodriguez Hello! Just joined the group and going to get my book today. So excited!

Mom2triplets04 | 17 comments I just started to read this! I bought this book when it was released so glad I'm reading it now.

Ashley  (watchashread) Hi! I'm new to the group. Just started listening to this. Liking it so far

Reggie Hello! Just downloaded the book from the library onto my kobo. Plan to start it tomorrow.

Lindsi (lindsiwanderingreader) Hi I’m Lindsi and I’m going to be reading with you guys this month. I won an arc of this on Goodreads - it’s not out in the Uk just yet - and I’m excited to read it. About 100 pages in and loving it. Xx

Angie (angiegarza) I am!

Scarlett Readz and Runz....Through Novel Time & Distance I just got my hands on it :)

Ashley (book_grams) (book_grams) I just started it yesterday!

Amber Eats Books (ambereatsbooks) | 5 comments Finally starting this morning! :)

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) I'm excited that many of you are starting The Child Finder - I've already finished it but still reading and commenting on all your discussion comments. Looking forward to reading your thoughts - Happy Reading.

Sally taylor (sallyjanet) I Love these "buddy reads", what a great way for a homebody like me to talk to other book lovers! (I am home bound because I live in OHIO and it is cold! I won't go outside until the temp. is higher than my age!

Sally taylor (sallyjanet) Has anyone read her other book The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld

« previous 1