2022 Reading Challenge discussion

38 views
ARCHIVE 2018 > Maxine's 102

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Good luck with your 102 Maxine & Happy Reading!!


message 3: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Robinson Susy wrote: "Good luck with your 102 Maxine & Happy Reading!!"

Thanks Susy, I have some great books ahead of me, so its going to be a good reading year.


message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Best of luck in the coming year!


message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Good luck, Maxine!
Do you have the books you'll be reading planned out already? And are there any you're looking forward towards the most?

Happy new year and happy reading :)


message 6: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Robinson Lisa wrote: "Good luck, Maxine!
Do you have the books you'll be reading planned out already? And are there any you're looking forward towards the most?

Happy new year and happy reading :)"


I'm looking forward to reading The Demon Cycle series by Peter V. Brett. Plus my shelves are full of unread books, so I hope to get through a chunk of those.
Happy reading


message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great keep it up!


message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Maxine wrote: "Susy wrote: "Good luck with your 102 Maxine & Happy Reading!!"

Thanks Susy, I have some great books ahead of me, so its going to be a good reading year."


How is it going so far Maxine?


message 9: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Robinson Blagica wrote: "You are doing great keep it up!"

Thank you so much, I was pretty happy with January!


message 10: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Robinson Susy wrote: "Maxine wrote: "Susy wrote: "Good luck with your 102 Maxine & Happy Reading!!"

Thanks Susy, I have some great books ahead of me, so its going to be a good reading year."

How is it going so far Max..."


Its been an awesome start to the year, some books have been amazing, others not so much, but i'm finally blogging and getting reviews up, so I'm feeling incredibly accomplished. Hope your reading year has started off well


How is it going so far Max..."


message 11: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Robinson February

9. Riverkeep
10. Control Point


message 12: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Maxine wrote: "Its been an awesome start to the year, some books have been amazing, others not so much, but i'm finally blogging and getting reviews up, so I'm feeling incredibly accomplished. Hope your reading year has started off well "

Glad to hear!
I’ve had a great start as well though I have been neglecting my other activities and chores.... Need a bit more balance...


message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.


message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?


message 15: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!


back to top