TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Stephanie Meyer Must Die... But I sure feel bad for Rob!

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments Hi. Stephanie Meyer oughta be ashamed of herself! I can't help but feel horrible for Rob Patterson. Every day he goes to his car from rehearsal, and millions of sticky notes with phone numbers and "We're MEANT to be together. You are my Romeo" crap are stuck to his car!!! Let's take a look at his calender:

6:00. Wake up, go to rehearsal. Try to avoid running over fangirls.
8:00. Breakfast. Run like hell from Crazy Rabid Fangirls standing outside the resturant.
12:00. Lunch break. Run like hell from Crazy Rabid fangirls at park.
5:00. Go to motel. Get rejected from there because fangirls are breaking down the windows.
9:00. Run like hell back home, call security guards.

I mean, this poor guy can't ge a walk in the park!!! DAMN YOU, SM! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THIS POOR MAN!
But anyways, yeah, Twilight Sucks.

message 2: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Yeah it does.

message 3: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments Yeah, it's pretty sad. I mean, he's actually a pretty good actor. But now he has girls going crazy for him! Like, some Twi-Tards actually think he's Edward! I got in a fight with a Twi-Tard once about how Edward doesn't exist, and her rebutle was "Robert P is real, so that makes Edward real." WTF? I mean, he has girls running up to him scratching their necks and cutting themselves in the hopes that he'll suck their blood. And when he declines, they get REALLY pissed. And when he cut his hair.... Ugh. Poor guy is never going to be able to live this down.

message 4: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (CompletelyInsane) | 806 comments 's'not sMeyer's fault. And I don't think that we should be wishing death on anybody. no offence

message 5: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Yeah we shouldn't wish death but to be honest..........Rob ain't dat cute.

message 6: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments Well, I suppose you're right. But I AM mad as hell at SM. Because I never read the books, everyone ignored me and told me that because I was a hater, I was a loser. Of course, rage took the reins, and I punched them in the knee.

message 7: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (CompletelyInsane) | 806 comments Impressive!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_EUZW...
PLACES TO SKIP!
0:47
0:49
1:03
1:26 (at this point, he's making a retarded face, but also his muscles are real at least..teehee)

message 8: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments Oh, by the way, I'm new here. Hi! *waves nervously*

message 9: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (CompletelyInsane) | 806 comments Hii!
Um, small pointer: If you start a thread wishing death on other people, you might be told off a little. just making sure you know.

(((hugs to you anyway!)))

message 10: by Highd (new)

Highd What I find funny is that you commiserate with foot face Pattinson. No one twisted his arm to take the role. He was better as Cedric, since you aren't a big fan of the HP books I don't expect you to feel the same.

I hate Twilight and I even hate SM but to wish death on her because Pattinson doesn't have a grip on his fame or know how to deal with his fans is crazy.

Foot Face will be ok, I am sure once he takes a bath and maybe stops dressing like a god damn hobo girls will think of him as an actor and not some crazy toy for them to paw at.

message 11: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments He just scares the crap out of me. But we're all different people.

message 12: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments Aww... Michael Jackson was freaking awesome.

I fell sorry for all the Twilight stars. They get followed everywhere by crazy fans. I still hate them though. But I dont want them to die.

message 13: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments Yeah.... Alright, sorry eeryone for the SM must die stuff..... ^.^'

message 14: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments It's all good.

message 15: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments no problemo. :)

message 16: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments Whew! Okay, so we're cool? Alright.

message 17: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments we are coo, foo.

message 18: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (IRuleAll) | 776 comments Beieve me, he looks a bit angsted himself.

message 19: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments He doesn't like Twilight, he came out and said it.

message 20: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments Really? He did?
i didnt know that. Well, I guess i kinda did. He kind of has a whole "im not that into it" vibe.

message 21: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments Yes, he did.

message 22: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments Well. Uh...good for him? I guess.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

poor guy, even if the only other movie i saw him in was HP, and i didnt really like him in that...

message 24: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments He was better in that than he was in Twilight. IMO.
But those are the only two movies ive ever seen him in, too.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

message 26: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments Haa. Im just gonna buy my own laptop. Eventually...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o