2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Hoang's 60+ books reading challenge

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hoang (new)

Hoang Tran | 2 comments My goal for 2018 is to read at least 60 books. I fell terribly short last year when I ended up reading only 34 books. Therefore, I determine to finish the challenge this year. I'll keep this post updated and probably give a short review of every book that I read

message 2: by Susy (last edited Dec 25, 2017 12:39AM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) Tran wrote: "My goal for 2018 is to read at least 60 books. I fell terribly short last year when I ended up reading only 34 books. Therefore, I determine to finish the challenge this year. I'll keep this post u..."

Main thing is that you enjoy your reading, so I hope there were some amazing reads amongst those 34?
And a new year is knocking at our door, so new chances! Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Tran and above all, happy reading!!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3262 comments Happy New Year! Best of luck reaching your goal in 2018! :)

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!