1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Mortem and Ilsa

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey

message 2: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments Hia!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey,

message 4: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments Okay, so how shall we start?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I would first suggest thinking of a basic world

message 6: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments Shall we do the one we imagined ages ago? The one with islands and patterns and currents?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure? Mind explaining it a little more, just to jog my memory

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments Lots of deadly creatures/challenges on each island. Each inhabitant of each island has it's own ability or quirk. The main island is inhabited by monsters that kill, but many still want to inhabit the central island despite the dangers.

message 9: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments The islands are linked by an incredibly complex pattern of currents.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh that's right, yeah that sounds good, so we are doing idea 2 and 3 correct? The one of going on quests to upgrade our town and the character creation is different?

message 11: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments Yeah?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, just making sure

message 13: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments You start?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure, so just making sure, I am going to give your character a situation and you say what you choose))

message 15: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments ((Okay.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

On your 13th birthday a rival tribe began a attack against your town and everyone was called to fight or help in someway, including you, what part did you choose to help?

Be a look out on the highest hill to send messages as to where the rival army is headed and warn of any sneak attacks

Be apart of the shield wall around your town and join in the defence of the town by not allowing the enemy to past

Be apart of a boat charge against the rival tribe, heading into the thick of it to try and get some of the leaders of the attack

Stay in the town and help heal any wounded from the battle so they may live and fight on

Stay on the town walls so you may be apart of the archers that will shoot the enemy from above

Be apart of a stealth operation in the hopes of getting into the back and taking them by surprise

message 17: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments Stay on the town walls so you may be apart of the archers that will shoot the enemy from above

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Defending the town from above with your bow you felt yourself get more and more into the rhythm of attacking, pick up arrow, aim, shoot and repeat, it got to the point, according to other people on the wall, that you seem to enter a trance, able to fire something like 10 arrows a second. Something else that others and yourself noticed is that your arrows, as they flew through the air, that on impact with the ground, they would explode

message 19: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments I try to aim further out, to avoid hitting and injuring our own troops.

((I was torn between healing and shooting.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

You won the day((You now give me a situation))

message 21: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments ((Oh, that's really, really easy?))

You come home to find everyone you've ever known mutilated. Several have died, lying in their own blood. What do you do?

A. Call the authorities.
B. Chase the attackers.
C. Give Medical attention.
D. Be shocked.
E. A Combination of the above.
F. Make your own.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((You'll get more for that character, we just swap the roles))

message 23: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments ((AH! Okay.))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

F. Laugh at the pain you have caused ((Yes, I am going to play a sadistic murderer:) ))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey))

message 26: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments You're saying you killed them all? Interesting.

message 27: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments You know your father was having friends over tonight. If they find anything amiss, what will you do?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, I did))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I give you a situation again now for that same character, let me think of something))

message 30: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments ((Okay.))

message 31: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1097 comments ((Boop))