All Things Books: Reading Challenges, Games, Book Discussions, and More! discussion

Monthly Reading Challenges > Monthly Reading Challenge - January 2018

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jazmyn, Creator/Founder and Blogger (new)

jazmyn haiayiele (haiayiele) | 36 comments Mod
Here, you can leave your goals, post about books you've read, books on your TBR list for that month, anything as long as it relates somewhat to or back to your January 2018 Monthly Reading Challenge.

Set your goal and add or create a shelf on the group's homepage! If it does not show up on the group's homepage, click the "More challenges" link and it should come up.

message 2: by annika, Bookshelf, BOTM, SR and Discussion Moderator + Blogger (new)

annika parker ∞ alparkereads (alparkereads) | 44 comments Mod
I've set a goal of reading 7 books for this challenge. I don't have them added to my TBR list yet, but I have books picked out I want to read this month that I will use for this challenge. This is not counting Loving vs. Virginia: A Documentary Novel of the Landmark Civil Rights Case and The Hate U Give I am reading for the Book of the Months in January 2018 as I just do not want them to count towards it.

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Patterson I have set a goal for five books this month.
1.) The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
2.) Warcross by Marie Lu
3.) The Summer that Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel
4.) The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
5.) An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson

If I have time i would also like to read these following books

6.) The Young Elites by Marie Lu
7.) The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
8.) Turtles All the Way Down by John Green

Five out of the Eight listed are book club monthly picks and I would like to read them all. One book I plan on buddy reading towards the end of the month and two of them I just chose to read. I will be happy if I hit my five books for the month and ecstatic if I can read all eight. Good luck everyone!

message 4: by annika, Bookshelf, BOTM, SR and Discussion Moderator + Blogger (new)

annika parker ∞ alparkereads (alparkereads) | 44 comments Mod
Thank you! I hope you can reach your goal, I know you got it in you! :)