All Things Books: Reading Challenges, Games, Book Discussions, and More! discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ella ☆, Head Co-Moderator & Message Broadcaster + Blogger (new)

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 22 comments Mod
Here is the Q&A thread for our January 2018 Book of the Months! If you have any questions, feel free to ask either me or jazmyn directly or leave them below and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP!

Please refrain from asking questions below people have already asked. We will post questions we're asked directly along with the answer(s) below so the same things aren't being asked multiple times.

message 2: by annika, Bookshelf, BOTM, SR and Discussion Moderator + Blogger (new)

annika parker ∞ alparkereads (alparkereads) | 44 comments Mod
Hi! I was just curious, how many Book of the Months does this group usually have? I'll do my best to participate in at least one of the books for January 2018. Thanks! :)

message 3: by annika, Bookshelf, BOTM, SR and Discussion Moderator + Blogger (new)

annika parker ∞ alparkereads (alparkereads) | 44 comments Mod
Also, another question (sorry!), can books from this and other groups' Book of the Months/bookclub reads count towards the Monthly Reading Challenge?

message 4: by jazmyn, Creator/Founder and Blogger (new)

jazmyn haiayiele (haiayiele) | 36 comments Mod
Thanks for your questions, Annika! Usually, we do just one, but we decided to do two this time around. Maybe we'll do more in the future, we don't know yet. Those definitely count as those are still books that you read that month. And don't be sorry, I'm fine answering questions, I'm glad someone asked them!