2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE - General > Hi This is the first group I have joined

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Poirier | 5 comments Hello everyone. I have used goodreads for awhile but have never joined any groups till today. I’m a bit of an introvert and posting reviews publicly is difficult for me so that is my first challenge for the coming year. As for the number of books I am challenging myself to read the magic number is 48. This is high for me but Im all about the journey so I Set the bar high and see how close I can get to it and better yet...see what I learn along the way. I hope everyone has a great day filled with great books 😊

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Hi Michelle, welcome to the group, it's good to have you! I just sent you a message explaining a few of the possibilities this group has to offer. Have a look around and see what interests you and you might want to join.

Hope you'll enjoy the group as much as I have this past year! Good luck with your goal and reviews, I'm sure you'll succeed. If you need any help/have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Happy reading!!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Poirier | 5 comments Thank you

message 4: by Ilona, Welcome Committee (new)

Ilona | 3809 comments Welcome to the group Michelle! I'd like to redirect you to our Introduction thread where you can introduce yourself :)

I am going to archive this thread.