VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE discussion

2018 BOOK REVIEW CHALLENGE > 2018 VAMPIRE BOOK CHALLENGE- HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (last edited Dec 22, 2017 07:03PM) (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 880 comments Mod
Well, here we are again. The ball hasn't even dropped yet and I'm already creating this thread for all of you to review and post your reviews of vampire books on here. I'm already started on my books of 2018 list.

Also glad that this group has grown even more dramatically over the past year! We now have 200 members!! Let's get more!

Well, I'm going to go ahead and start this off by posting the guidelines once again...

Here's how this works: Create a thread in this folder. After you've finished a book, list it in your thread and do a little review.

YES THE BOOKS MUST BE ABOUT VAMPIRES! This is a vampire themed reading group so, please... vampires (Hell you can even read Twilight..LOL).

Here’s some suggestions to make it more fun; in your review, instead of giving the book 1-5 stars…give it 1-5 FANGS. Five fangs meaning that it was really awesome, one or two fangs meaning it sucked...you get the picture. LOL. You can write 5 BLOODY FANGS, etc. to emphasize that you really really liked it. Oh and here's something I like to do...If you absolutely hated the book, give it A WOODEN STAKE. Just another suggestion, try and give your thread a catchy name too. LOL

ALSO, PLEASE DON'T WRITE YOUR REVIEWS HERE. GO LOOK FOR THE 2018 BOOK CHALLENGE FOLDER AND START YOUR REVIEWS THERE Thanks. =)

And try to have fun!

message 2: by Latasha, ThE LoSt GiRL (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 86 comments Mod
thanks dan! I'm going to go create mine.

message 3: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (last edited Dec 22, 2017 07:29PM) (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 880 comments Mod
Latasha wrote: "thanks dan! I'm going to go create mine."

Awesome! Look forward to seeing your reviews!