Etheral Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Welcome Back Ball > First buffet table

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments This is a place to rp.

message 2: by Quemares (new)

Quemares | 1017 comments Mod
Felipe walks in being led by Haruhi. He saw the food on the table and his stomach started growling at him for him to get closer and stuff his mouth. He looked at Haruhi and smiled.

message 3: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi grabbed 2 plates and handed one to Felipe.

message 4: by Quemares (new)

Felipe made sure to have the plate overflowing with food before sitting down at a table. He started digging in, not even waiting for Haruhi to sit down. His stomach demanded food, and it demanded it now.

message 5: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi quickly filled her plate and went to sit next to Felipe.

message 6: by Quemares (new)

"You know?" He asked Haruhi once she sat down. "This food is really really good." He chuckled and smiled at her. "I'm glad you are safe and sound. And maybe the Academy didn't do much to keep you or anybody else safe but at least they throw a great ball."

message 7: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Yeah.” She said as she bit an apple. “ I’m glad I’m back. The government was...” She shuddered.

message 8: by Quemares (new)

"It doesn't matter." He said as he ran a hand along the side of her face. "They won't try again. We are more prepared now." He smiled at her. "I won't let them take you again."

message 9: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Good. I don’t think I will survive if they do.” Haruhi said as she held his hand to her face.

message 10: by Quemares (new)

Felipe shook his head. "You won't." He said as he smiled at her. "You won't be taken again. And if you do, I would stop at nothing to get you back. I love you, Haruhi. You are my girl and thus I should never let you get injured." He leaned closer and kissed her. "As long as you are mine, I will protect you with my life."

message 11: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi smiled. "I don't know what I would do without you." she said as she deepened the kiss.

message 12: by Quemares (new)

"You would be just as wonderful." Felipe said when he pulled away. "You just wouldn't have me to protect you. Probably would have someone else though. I mean, you are too beautiful to be single for long."

message 13: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "If I hadn't met you I bet I still would be single.. I can be a monster...." Haruhi said.

message 14: by Quemares (new)

"But you are no monster." Felipe said as he smiles at her. "You are really sweet when you want to be." He holds her hands as he says this. "I would never imagine being with anyone else. You are perfect."

message 15: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi kissed Felipe."You are so sweet."

message 16: by Quemares (new)

Felipe smiled at her comment and kissed her back. "We will eventually have time for only us two." He said as he moved back to his seat. "But for now, just know that I find you extremely attractive. Now we need to act more subtle as we are in a public place after all."

message 17: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Oh.. right. " she said as she sat down again. She grabbed an apple and took a bite of it.

message 18: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled and continued eating. "You know, after this we still have classes to go to." He said as he glanced up at her. "Do you still want to go with me? We should really go to Ms. Moonlight's class to learn how to use both our powers together."

message 19: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I forgot all about classes... I would love to go with you. I bet we can bet away with kissing in her class." Haruhi said smiling.

message 20: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled and shook his head. "Classes in which we are only the two of us?" He asked her. "I would have to do this...." Felipe snapped his fingers and a dark fog formed around Haruhi. Felipe leaned closer and kissed her in the fog before it dissipated.

message 21: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ".... She won't always be looking..." she said.

message 22: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled. "But she won't give us all the time in the world to kiss." He said as he smiled at her. "Although I love the way you are thinking. Maybe we could be try out. Test our luck."

message 23: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Of course you do. " Haruhi said. "We definatly should though. We couldn't possibly get into much trouble for kissing."

message 24: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled. "Depends on the professor." He said as he finished his plate. "Some wouldn't mind....others, not so much."

message 25: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi finished her apple. "Ms.Moonlight shouldn't mind."

message 26: by Quemares (new)

"So we will go to Ms. Moonlight's class to make out?" He asked her as he grinned. His eyes showed that even if it was a crazy idea, it sounded like a great idea.

message 27: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "That sounds like a great idea!"

message 28: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled. "I admit, it would be better for them to catch us making out in a classroom instead of a dorm." He said thinking it over. "After all, they could think we are doing more inappropriate stuff in the dorm."

message 29: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ".... They wouldn't dare go in the dorms. "

message 30: by Quemares (new)

"So we could do more inappropriate stuff in the dorm and they wouldn't know?" Felipe asked with a raised eyebrow. "I'm sure that is not the case..."

message 31: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “We aren’t going to be doing anything like that anytime soon. So, get it out of your head.” Haruhi said.

message 32: by Quemares (new)

Felipe chuckled and shook his head. "I know, Haruhi." He said as he reached out. "I was just joking."

message 33: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi smiled. “I know.” She said.

message 34: by Quemares (new)

Felipe kissed Haruhi and smiled. "Alright, beautiful." He said as he looked at his empty plate. "Are we ready to go back to the dance floor or are we still hungry?"

message 35: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “I’m thinking we are still hungry because you are looking at your empty plate.” Haruhi said as she grabbed some fruit and put it on his plate. She also took an apple and just held it.

message 36: by Quemares (new)

Felipe laughed and started eating the fruit that Haruhi had laid on his plate. "You are a great girlfriend." He said as he ate.

message 37: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi smiles. “Thank you.” She said. She looked at the apple she was holding.

message 38: by Quemares (new)

Felipe finished eating the food at his plate and looked at Haruhi. "You've been holding that for sometime." He noted. "Are you going to eat that?"

((I am aware of what it represents....I actually learned it from you. But Felipe is not aware and his stomach is stronger in the Force.))

message 39: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “No. Do you want it?” She asks as she holds it up for him.

message 40: by Quemares (new)

Felipe grabbed the apple and took a bite out of it. He smiled at Haruhi and mouthed a thank you. He happily kept eating it as his stomach seemed content.

message 41: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Haruhi watches him as he eats the apple.

message 42: by Quemares (new)

Felipe looked at Haruhi and looked at her curiously. "Why you looking at me like that?" He asked her as she watched him eat the apple.

message 43: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Nothing.” She said looking away.

message 44: by Quemares (new)

Felipe put the apple down and curiously searched her face. "You know something and you ain't telling me?" He asked her. "What is it? Do I have something on my face?"

message 45: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ““It’s the apple.” She says.

message 46: by Quemares (new)

"What's up with the apple?" He asked while looking at it. "Was something wrong with it? Did you do something to it?"

message 47: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Nothing is wrong with it.” Haruhi said. “It just It is an apple and I gave it to you.”

message 48: by Quemares (new)

Felipe tilted his head and frowned. "Yeah....what about it?" He asked her. "Does it mean something?"

message 49: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "It means..... something in ancient greek...."Haruhi said.

message 50: by Quemares (new)

Once more, Felipe tilted his head to show his curiosity. "What about it?" He asked her. "What Ancient Greek tradition have I broke or done?"

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.