What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Forget Me Not (Forget Me Not, #1)
This topic is about Forget Me Not
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Girl abducted by guy with split personality/DID (dissociative identity disorder). [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samar (new)

Samar | 4 comments Hello, I am looking for a book where a therapist/psychologist heroine is kidnapped by a man she thought was dead because both were abused by the guy’s father when they were younger and she escaped and has always felt guilt for leaving him behind to the point she has sleeping issues. He kidnaps her so they can fix each other. Spoiler ahead: the guy had two personalities that resulted from the abuse but the fictional personality is not aware that the guy is the same person and not two different people. I read this book this year and am looking for it everywhere. Please help, thank you!

message 2: by Sally (new)

Sally taylor (sallyjanet) The girl he adored The Girls He Adored by Jonathan Nasaw

message 3: by Samar (new)

Samar | 4 comments Sorry, that’s is not it. But thank you regardless.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
Is it possible you can find it in your purchase history, or your library history? Given that you read it so recently.

Where did you obtain it?

message 5: by Samar (new)

Samar | 4 comments I looked back on all my kindle purchases and couldn’t find it, “sigh”. I looked through numerous book lists that cover the themes and my last resort was to post this question here hoping someone would know.

message 6: by Samar (new)

Samar | 4 comments I found it. It was Forget Me Not by Willow Winters.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33536 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Samar. Here's the link - Forget Me Not by Willow Winters.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Girls He Adored (other topics)
Forget Me Not (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Willow Winters (other topics)