Play Book Tag discussion

Member ChallengeTracking 2016-20 > Lisa A's 2018 Progress Tracker

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 13, 2018 02:00PM) (new)

PBT Monthly Tag:
Planning to choose a books I own, if possible.

January: Science
01/12/18: Stuff Matters: Exploring the Marvelous Materials That Shape Our Man-Made World 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

February: Asia
02/09/2018 The Buddha in the Attic 🌟🌟🌟

March: Autobiography
03/17/2018 H is for Hawk 🌟🌟🌟
April: Strong Women

04/07/2018 The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 13, 2018 02:00PM) (new)

message 3: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2338 comments Lisa A ⛄ wrote: "My Own Mini-Step Challenge."

Has anyone ever mentioned that walking backwards down stairs can be a safety risk, Lisa? ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 03, 2018 03:36PM) (new)

KateNZ wrote: " Lisa A ⛄ wrote: "My Own Mini-Step Challenge."

Has anyone ever mentioned that walking backwards down stairs can be a safety risk, Lisa? ;)"

Ha!! You are too funny! I should have done it the other way, but somehow going high to low made more sense to me during the wee hours of the morning, lol!

--------

Edited: After thinking on it, I decided to not do the mini-step personal challenge on my own. It probably will be enough to keep up with the monthly tags and other challenges. Besides, I don't want to create a bookish safety hazard for myself, lol.

message 5: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2338 comments Lisa A ⛄ wrote: "After thinking on it, I decided to not do the mini-step personal challenge on my own. It probably will be enough to keep up with the monthly tags and other challenges. Besides, I don't want to create a bookish safety hazard for myself, lol..."

Flag it for the future, my friend - I'll keep you company and we can rope in a couple of other intrepid explorers as well

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Kate. :-) Good idea .... maybe next year. :-)

message 8: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2338 comments Other people may judge books by covers, but titles are far more powerful for me - and science books have the best! Who could go past something called "The Sound of A Wild Snail Eating"? or "The Drunken Botanist"?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Absolutely, Kate. Those titles are attention grabbers, for sure!