Etheral Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments This is a place to rp for the ball.

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru grabbed 2 plates for Rose and him.

message 3: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru began to fill his plate too.

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I don't know. Do you want to? " Kaoru asked.

Holly looked up at them but didn't say anything.

message 5: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Sure. I'm Holly. What is your name?" Holly asked.

"My name is Kaoru and this is my girlfriend Rose. " Kaoru said as he sat down at the same table as Holly.

message 6: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Not really... " she said.

message 7: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "This is mine too. " Kaoru said.

"Do you want to sit with us? " Holly asked. "I'm Holly. I'm a healing etherel. "

message 8: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Let me guess. You are a fire etherel." Holly said pointing at Rose. "You are a lightning." she said pointing at Ash. "And, you are fog. " she said pointing at Kaoru.

"...How did you know?" Kaoru asked.

message 9: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Rose, it is warmer around you. Ash, you seem like the type of person who would have lightning and Kaoru is calm like fog.”

message 10: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Ash’s hands were sending sparks before.” Bay said.

message 11: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Thanks.”holly said.

Kaoru began eating too.

message 12: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru has finished his food and began eating off Rose’s plate.

message 13: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru laughed and kept eating off her plate.

message 14: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru kissed her while taking more food from her plate.

“It ok. They are cute.” Holly said.

message 15: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru made a started pouting and the got up.”I’m getting more food does anyone else want anything?”

“I’m fine.” Holly said.

message 16: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Ok.” Kaoru said as he got up and went back to the buffet.

message 17: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru filled his plate too and grabbed an apple? He sat down next to Rose and handed it to Rose.

message 18: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Fine. Don’t take it.”Kaoru said as he took back the apple.

message 19: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Holly smiled. “Yes, It is only an apple.” Holly said winking at Rose.

message 20: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru kissed her cheek. “So, you still want my apple?” He asked smirking.

message 21: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru smiles and kissed her cheek.

message 22: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “A peck on the cheek bothers you? I was kissing your sister a lot more before.” Kaoru said smiling.

Holly grins.

message 23: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru smiles. “Yup, only kissing. “ Holly smiles. “ Do you want to dance Ash? It seems like you need to get away from Kaoru.”

message 24: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Holly happily took his arm.

Kaoru smirks. "It seems I am too." he said as he hugged her.

message 25: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "How about a waltz? It matches the music. " Holly said.
((Can you respond in the ballroom?))

message 26: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ".... Yeah. So? No other girl got to know me."

message 27: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "The first girlfriend I get, becomes my fiance. " he said as he grabbed another apple and began to eat it.

message 28: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Maybe....." he said as he bit into his apple again.

message 29: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I'm not sweet." he said trying to frown.

message 30: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Not true. " he said as he frowned.

message 31: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru made dense fog appear around Rose.

message 32: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Nope. It is around you. Not me." Kaoru said as he walked around Rose.

message 33: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments The fog followed her. "You said I can't be intimidating. " he said as he tapped her shoulder and moved away.

message 34: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru smiled and tapped her shoulder again. He quickly moved away and held out his hand. "Looky here. I have a necklace." he said as he held Rose's necklace.

message 35: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru let the fog put Rose's necklace back on and made the fog go away. "Fog can be intimidation or it can be tranquil."

message 36: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru kissed her cheek and sat back down. He began taking food off her plate again even though he still had food.

message 37: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru made fog gather around her head and switched there plates. "I like your food better." He said as he continued eating.

message 38: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru yelped and looked up at Ash. He quickly made a thick fog form in the room.

"Wait Ash! Stop!" Holly shouted as she ran after him.

message 39: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Did I what?" He asked. He looked at Holly. "Did you rat me out?"

"I didnt know what to do! You should have given her the apple in public!" Holly said.

message 40: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Did I what?" Kaoru said as he moved away from Ash. He made the fog very thick and moved himself so that he was at the doorway.

message 41: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I swear I have gone through a lot of pain for your sister to like me. I swear if you take her away from me.." Kaoru threatened as he formed in front of Rose.

message 42: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Yeah, I would." Kaoru said.

message 43: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Of course." Kaoru said smiling.

message 44: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "You should go after him."

message 45: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Oh.. ok..." Kaoru said.

message 46: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Yeah, I’m fine.” Kaoru said smiling weakly at Rose.

message 47: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Nothing. Really. I’m fine. “ Kaoru said.

message 48: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Fine. I’m tired. I used my powers a lot today. It drained me.” Kaoru said.

message 49: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “No, you don’t have to worry about me.” He said as he drank some water.

message 50: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Do you want to leave?”

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.