2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Dead By Midnight: An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5)
This topic is about Dead By Midnight
Dead by Midnight > Question H

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Favorite couple in this story? In the series?

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I don't know who my favorite couple was in this story. Maybe Nick and Holly.

My favorite couple in the series (and favorite story) was Zach and Natalie in Breaking Point.

I loved Nick and Holly when they teamed up here. But, my heart went with Marc and Sophie as they both sucked it up when they thought he was going to be shot.

My favorite in the series is also Marc and Sophie. I loved their story.

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments Do you have a least favorite couple or a least favorite story?

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I didn't have a least favorite couple in this story. Loved them all.

My least favorite story was Naked Edge. I don't know what it was about that story, but I was a bit bored with parts of it. I think it was the Indian lore. But, it was still a 4 star book for me, so I can't complain.

I loved Gabe and Kat in this story but until this one, theirs was my least favorite romance because I had to get over him being such a jerk in the beginning. Otherwise, I loved the Indian lore aspect.

One that I found puzzling was the first novella, Heaven Can't Wait. That couple, Will Fraser & Lissy Charteris have never been heard from again!

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I forgot all about Heaven Can't Wait. It almost felt like it wasn't part of the series. It didn't have the same feel to it.

2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Heaven Can't Wait (other topics)