Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Audible Review Codes: The Beautiful Dead - Urban Fantasy/Paranormal/Ghosts/Magic/Shape changers

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jun (last edited Dec 28, 2017 07:00AM) (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 26 comments

The Beautiful Dead just hit Audible a few hours ago. Amy Landon, one of my favorite narrators, did a fantastic job with her performance, and I'm looking for reviewers to help get the word out about the novel.

If you're interested in reviewing in exchange for a free download code, please indicate whether you need a US or UK code, and send me a link to your review page on Audible.

I have a limited number of codes, so I want to make sure the people I give them to have a history of posting reviews.

Blurb:

A lonely Korean pop star learns her high school classmate died five years ago. So, why are they still texting?

Yubin knows she's different than the other girls in the pop group SIITY. Yes, they all got sucked into the same machine, giving up schooling and signing ridiculously long contracts with no guarantee of success, but that's how Korean stars are made. Yubin is supposed to be thankful for that, but she isn't. She doesn't even like the girls she performs with.

She's more connected to her former schoolmate Jieun, even though all they ever do is text. Over the last two months, Jieun has become her confidant and best friend, connecting Yubin to the real world in a way she desperately needs. Now that SIITY is going to appear on the reality show Incredible Race: Asia, Yubin will need that connection more than ever, which is why she's devastated to discover Jieun has been dead five years and is actually haunting her.

If that weren't enough, Yubin's not the only SIITY member with issues. Rena's father is emotionally abusive. Somi has a learning disability, and after a near death experience, Tae-eun becomes a nine-tailed fox woman. The only way they'll survive the show, each other, and the supernatural currents buffeting them is to work together and win the hearts of their fans. Because if they don't, they have nothing to go back to even if they survive what's trying to kill them.

https://www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-...

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Ross | 104 comments Hi, I’m interested in reading and reviewing :-) my email is emilymross95@gmail.com, and my listener pages on Audible are

message 4: by Jun (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 26 comments Emily wrote: "http://www.audible.com/listener/A2ML3... And http://www.audible.co.uk/listener/A2C... - Thank you :-)"

Is a UK code okay for you? If so I'll send one once audible sends them to me.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily Ross | 104 comments A Uk code would be perfect for me, thank you :-)

message 6: by Jun (last edited Dec 21, 2017 10:17AM) (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 26 comments Emily wrote: "A Uk code would be perfect for me, thank you :-)"

I just got my codes and sent you a PM with one. Enjoy!

message 7: by Jun (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 26 comments Codes are still available for both the USA and UK.

message 8: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@Hotmail.com(US)

message 9: by Ron (new)

Ron Shaw | 198 comments I found a Korean Drama about a fox girl on Hulu once, so this caught my eye.

Sonevar@Yahoo.com U.S.

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather Little | 17 comments Any US codes still available?

message 11: by Jun (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 26 comments Heather wrote: "Any US codes still available?"

I have some but I'm putting putting promo copies on hold until Audible fixes its current problems with reviews not showing.

Also please link your review page either here or in private message if you want a a code once it's fixed, as I have a limited number, and I want to make sure that they go to people with a history of reviewing on audible.

message 12: by Jun (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 26 comments Ron wrote: "I found a Korean Drama about a fox girl on Hulu once, so this caught my eye.

Sonevar@Yahoo.com U.S."

I know the drama you are talking about it. I enjoyed it, but this book is a bit darker, and different from that.

For the moment I'm putting promo copies on hold until Audible fixes its current problems with reviews not showing. None of my reviews as a customer in the last month have appeared on the website, and other reviewers that I follow have been having the same problem since December.

Also please link your review page either here or in private message if you want a a code once it's fixed, as I have a limited number, and I want to make sure that they go to people with a history of reviewing on audible.

message 13: by Ron (last edited Jan 23, 2018 01:24PM) (new)

Ron Shaw | 198 comments My Reviews page is here:

http://www.audible.com/listener/A2X2Z...

So far all of the reviews that I have written are showing on their books' pages, although my Tallow Jones one was the first on the list so you have to click "show more" a few times to get down to see it

Honestly I only truly begin writing reviews since I found this Discussion group, but since then I have delivered on every review that I promised to write

message 14: by Jun (last edited Jan 26, 2018 04:37AM) (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 26 comments Ron wrote: "My Reviews page is here:

http://www.audible.com/listener/A2X2Z...

So far all of the reviews that I have written are showing on their books' pages, although my ..."

Hi Ron -

It looks like reviews are starting to work again on my end, so I'll send a code shortly.

message 15: by Jun (last edited Mar 02, 2018 04:14AM) (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 26 comments Code are still available for those that are interested.

Please link me to your review page if your interested (private message okay), as I only distribute them to people who have a history of writing reviews on Audible.

On a side note, this title was recently picked as one of Audible's "Five Star Faves" for February 2018.

See here:
https://www.audible.com/ep/FSF_SFF_FE...
(It's the last one on the list.)

Have both US and UK codes, REALLY need UK reviewers as there are no reviews yet on Audible UK.