Sequel Addicted discussion

What's next > What keeps you active in GR?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

Moody Claire (singurl) | 617 comments Mod
I wonder what keeps you here in GR?

I love the reading challeneges here and sometimes when people appreciate what my writings/stories though I'm still on for the reading/book challenges.

So what keeps you here in GR?

message 2: by Cara (new)

Cara I stay on because well I love reading and I love to see what people have to say about books and reading reviews. Meeting awesome people who feel the same way it's all very cool:)

message 3: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 909 comments Mod
lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I stay to RP!!!!!!! lol and to chat to my friends

message 5: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

hehe same here

message 6: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 5 comments Groups, friends, most of all writing [:

message 7: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

lol. I'll catch up with your chappies later rocio and carly. as soon as i finish reading around the town and when I'm half way through the pillars of the earth.

I'm nearly there. :)

message 8: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

they did?

message 9: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I do it for the groups, the book talk, and the writing groups. Mostly for the writing groups.

message 10: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

Carly wrote: "On my comp they did, it had all new and recently added stories together then another tab for popular writing..."

huh??

message 11: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

what abt a copy paste?

message 12: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

yep

message 13: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

oooh

message 14: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

but if u click search its still the same

message 15: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

yep

message 16: by Athena (new)

Athena The rps.......

message 17: by Moody, I want to hug him tight and never let go! (new)

Okay, for the links. After posting your new chappies guys... just copy and paste the link immediately on the writing folder under the topic "WRITING YOUR OWN SEQUELS."

or someone could start anouther topic/folder entitled "STORIES LINKS!" but I prefer you just write it on the one above.

message 18: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

okay

message 19: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

lol thats cool.