Axis Mundi X discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed for the Winter > Moses Was A Tripper?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Varmint (new)

Varmint i had some experiences with wild ditchweed. no way any body's having a religious epiphany on that stuff.

"whatever you might think of the ten commandments, you must come back to the comforting fact that there are only ten of them."

h.l. mencken

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 04, 2008 10:40PM) (new)

ok y'all just trippin
i happen to beleive in god
and just finished the bible cover to cover for the first time

yah yah i know not cool to say in an open forum of literate, intelligent readers but...

do ya really think god created us, created ganga so we could get so blasted out of our minds we couldn't recognize a coherent thought

all for the purpose of our spiritual enlightenment? ya don't think god can manage spiritual ectasy with out weed?

personally if heaven is filled with a bunch of white rasta posers I'll really be pissed

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Ha, Donald, that made me laugh way too early in the morning.

I loved LSD except for the ruining your brain part.

And the awful next day where you feel like you're going to barf and can taste the strictnyne (sp?). Don't try that at home, kids.

message 4: by Kristjan (new)

Kristjan (booktroll) "whatever you might think of the ten commandments, you must come back to the comforting fact that there are only ten of them."

Well ... technically they are more like 10 categories, with a whole lotta of sub-commandments under each (total 613) depending on who you talk to.

message 5: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Maurice, she probably hasn't seen your dreads...you haven't used that one pic in a long time, and you can only really see them if you take the time to zoom in the pic...

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2008 07:08PM) (new)

hey guys sorry to leave you hangin all day but i went out prepared for a day of job hunting (salmon blouse, brown swishy skirt, black tights, embroidered pointy toed suede cowboy boots and simple yet elegant dangly earrings) and darned if my big mouth didn't lead me into a sticky situation with a sockless european, black eyed susans, surfers and yellow, white, orange aloe ground cover.
god help me if a white rasta didn't stroll along the cliff edge as i was gazin out at the blue Pacific and say as he passed, i heard what ya said about us girl and it's just not cool and i was like all wait wait i didn't mean cool white rastas who live in vermont and put organic honey in their dreads and make digridoos out of 3" pvc pipe, i meant the really stoned 40 year old white rastas from germany in their sciroccos hittin on 19 year old nosering girls and playin shiny steel drums at the founders day picnic on the town square, THOSE white rasta posers dude
needless to say, i stepped back a little from the cliff edge and he like gave me the sour puss pout thing and did that back hand wave thing that means talk to the hand weirdo
and i didn't get a job

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you thank you
thank you very much

(elvis voice)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

out of here folks
got to go prepare some highly processed food out of a box for the grandchildren

i try to give them stinky cheese(roquefort) and asparagas tips drizzled with garlic sauce

but they prefer ricearoni

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.