TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Twilight Lover's Topics > wrong group

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) THIS GROUP SUCKS EVERY1 ONE IN IT SUCKS. GET A LIFE AND GET INTO TWILIGHT LOSERS.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

no thank you, i'd really like to remain the vampire chronicle loving, dark, negative person i am today

message 3: by Simona-- (last edited Aug 10, 2009 11:00PM) (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Nellie-la Scissorhands wrote: "no thank you, i'd really like to remain the vampire chronicle loving, dark, negative person i am today"

Ditt-o.

I believe it is YOU Summer, who needs to get a life because I have no memory of insulting you, or doing anything to deserve that crap.
In MY OPINION (note: remember that sentence, it's key information) twilight is too light and superficial to be a real vampire book. Also, you put a bad name to the nice twilight lovers who have become our friends.

You spelled "on" wrong, which is basically one of the easiest word in the english language. Please proofread comments for spelling stuff, it makes it harder to read if you don't.

By the way:
PLEASE STOP KILLING ME WITH YOUR CAPS LOCK AND LACK OF THAT FUNNY THING CALLED G-R-A-M-M-A-R.

Thanks a lot!
Sisi

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

eap! sorry... i normally dont spell check my posts... O.o

message 5: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Nellie-la Scissorhands wrote: "eap! sorry... i normally dont spell check my posts... O.o"

well, you don't NOTICE it in your case! lol

message 6: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Summer wrote: "THIS GROUP SUCKS EVERY1 ONE IN IT SUCKS. GET A LIFE AND GET INTO TWILIGHT LOSERS."

Yes, I agree with Sisi, you are the one who needs to get a life. You wasted your time to come on here and yell at people who disagree with you. You did this knowing it would not do anything to change our minds, thus knowing it was a waste of your time.

Sisi wrote: "Nellie-la Scissorhands wrote: "no thank you, i'd really like to remain the vampire chronicle loving, dark, negative person i am today"

Ditt-o.

I believe it is YOU Summer, who needs to get a life ..."

You misspelled Grammar. XD

message 7: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Cant we just agree to disagree?

message 8: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Aaric wrote: "Summer wrote: "THIS GROUP SUCKS EVERY1 ONE IN IT SUCKS. GET A LIFE AND GET INTO TWILIGHT LOSERS."

Yes, I agree with Sisi, you are the one who needs to get a life. You wasted your time to come on h..."

damn. 2 in the morning posts= bad typing!
too many typos!

message 9: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Nice.

message 10: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Well said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

message 12: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Summer wrote: "THIS GROUP SUCKS EVERY1 ONE IN IT SUCKS. GET A LIFE AND GET INTO TWILIGHT LOSERS."

o.O
um, no thanks.
tried that...didnt go so well...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

GOOD JOB

message 14: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Rose wrote: "Ugh...we hath been invaded again. *sighs* I'll go get the Twi-Tard repellent spray....

And I don't think we can agree to disagree because the illogicalilty in the average Twi-Tard (not Twi-Lover)..."

*claps* i like that quote

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

lol.

message 16: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Quote: "A sparkling piece of shit is still a piece of shit"
Well said, my friend who I don't really know, Well said.
Dayum.
Twi- tard repellent? Get me some of that!

message 17: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Summer wrote: "THIS GROUP SUCKS EVERY1 ONE IN IT SUCKS. GET A LIFE AND GET INTO TWILIGHT LOSERS."

Okay, looser, WTF are you doing here and who the hell do you think you are??
Man, dont dump that kind of illogical crap on us.
Well said Rose!

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) Summer wrote: "THIS GROUP SUCKS EVERY1 ONE IN IT SUCKS. GET A LIFE AND GET INTO TWILIGHT LOSERS."

Dude twilight sucks end of story, go say something like that in the twilight lovers group boo XD

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 20: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments Summer wrote: "THIS GROUP SUCKS EVERY1 ONE IN IT SUCKS. GET A LIFE AND GET INTO TWILIGHT LOSERS."

You're the one who needs a life.

message 21: by Killer Queen (last edited Aug 21, 2009 02:31PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Summer wrote: "THIS GROUP SUCKS EVERY1 ONE IN IT SUCKS. GET A LIFE AND GET INTO TWILIGHT LOSERS."

Obviously, you have no life either if you're joining a group just to say that!

message 22: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) True...

message 23: by Ry (new)

Ry Anderson (themostbeautifulbitterfruit) Good, she's gone.

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) Yaay *jumps for joy* XD

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

*Goes off to kill-er I mean Scold Summer*

message 26: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Icefire wrote: "*Goes off to kill-er I mean Scold Summer*"

nice

message 27: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) u missed A LOT

message 28: by Simona-- (last edited Oct 02, 2009 02:47PM) (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Now she changed her name to gothic angel? I've read her writing, and she seems emo- I MEAN gothic and sensitive...
I didn't know emo's- I MEAN GOTHS! Loved twilight. It doesn't really seem to be their style...

message 29: by Casey (new)

Casey im in another group with her. Shes emo-ish, but she's trying to not cut anymore

message 30: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments sooooooooooo um hows life?

message 31: by Casey (new)

Casey boring.
What about you?

message 32: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Ever think that they might've deleted THEMSELVES?

message 33: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy that could be true

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments *~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* wrote: "THIS GROUP SUCKS EVERY1 ONE IN IT SUCKS. GET A LIFE AND GET INTO TWILIGHT LOSERS."

Hi there. I think you're in the wrong group. And you suck if you joined this group just to say that. That's.. well.. that's pretty lame. And a waste of my time. I'm a busy person, you know.

By the way, '1' is spelled, "one". You're going to fail your SATs and ACTs, I'm telling you right now.

Have you guys noticed that every Twilight Lover is basically illiterate? It's upsetting. I thought schools were better these days.

What's REALLY sad, however, is that I'm foreign, and English is my second language. I also have better grammar and spelling than you do. Ouch.

message 35: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) English is your second language?

I can barely pass my friggin' beginning Spanish!

message 36: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Hahahaha! English is my second language too. :D I grew up learning how to speak it. Good thing I didn't confuse my home country's language since it's a mix of Spanish as well.

I'm trying to learn Spanish, and for the sake of someone special I need to learn Portuguese and Italian together with Spanish... --__--;;

message 37: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) ewww my friend wants me and her to take japan togher.I BARELY KNOW ENGISH HELP!!!!!!!

message 38: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I have to say that Japanese is the easiest Asian language... EVER... trust me... I am Spanish Filipino Chinese...

I know Spain isn't Asian but meh, on to my point...

In my dad's side they speak Chinese but I don't. HOORAY!! Why am I celebrating? It's because I don't want to learn it! Mwahahaha!! It makes my tongue twist, and it's very difficult to learn!

Filipino (Tagalog), I'm very fluent at but when I look at it in a foreigner's perspective, I find it difficult to understand. >.< I hope I'm making some sense here.

I can read and write Japanese especially Hiragana :)

Writing Japanese characters are a lot easier than writing Kanji (or Chinese characters that Japanese people use to write or shorten some words)

So yeah, it's good trust me.

English? Well... I grew up learning it. I remember I hated it at some point because I have to learn the grammar... the clauses... the tenses... the proper American English pronunciations...

then I came here to Australia, and the spellings are different! There are lots of British and Australian words and terms I have to remember...

^__^;;

hehehe so yeah, don't panic. You don't have it as bad as I do. :P

message 39: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) but i took spanish and i suck at it!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

uhh.. I am taking french next year :) spanish is to confusing (tried to take it...)

message 41: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Everyone sucks at things they just started on. It takes time. I remember when my parents got me a really nice and expensive classical guitar back when I was in the Philippines.

Even my classmates were envious... problem was, I didn't know how to play it...

But I decided to keep practising even to the point of being laughed at and teased by my family, saying how I strum badly and shit...

After a while (about almost a year) I got the hang of it, but I was in Australia by then. I had to leave my guitar behind in the Philippines because the wood of the guitar isn't made for the weather here in Australia and also because I'm sure the guitar will be badly damaged after being chucked around in the conveyor and into the plane...

So I left it with my auntie...

When I got enrolled in a school here in Australia, my Music teacher saw how determined I was to learn guitar because I wanted to learn another instrument since I can play the piano. A singer needs music to sing sometimes and a guitar is the great choice because it's more portable than an organ/piano.

And you know what? He let me take home one of the school's guitars. :D

I was ecstatic. I kept practising even though my parents and siblings and relatives teased me about it.

I asked people for help if I needed it but mostly, I learned by myself.

And you know what?

A year later (I was at year 11 when I got here in Australia), when I was in year 12, I was able to perform infront of crowds singing AND playing the guitar.

However when I graduated, I couldn't take home the H.S. guitars... Almost 2 years later, without practising my guitar skills, my dad bought me a beautiful pink classical guitar for my bday. I named her Valentina because of her colour and the maker (Valencia).

I realised that I may have been rusty, but I could still play the guitar :D

I never forgot it, but I still needed to refresh my memory. :)

Now, my parents are amazed how good I can play the guitar now. :)

Even my cousins, siblings, friends, and classmates ask me to teach them how to play it.

They even asked me, "how did you do it? How did you get better at it? Last time I saw you, you sucked!"

I wanted to do an ANIME SWEATDROP but couldn't hahahah! So I told them the things I'm telling you now.

Keep practising.

Learing another language is hard, so was learning a new instrument after being teased by your own blood and other people.

But if you keep trying and are determined to reach that goal, I promise you, you can do it.

I want to learn Spanish too, well... more like NEED to...

message 42: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Ugh, I know, right? God, I hated Mr. Hill. Horrible, horrible teacher. It's no wonder we couldn't pass anything.

"So, like, this is like a triangle that is upside down because it's special, mmkay?"

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments Shanay wrote: "ewww my friend wants me and her to take japan togher.I BARELY KNOW ENGISH HELP!!!!!!!"

I can tell. Haha just kidding.

kthxbai... >_<

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments Yeah, I'm learning a billion different languages right now...

~*~ Candy-Rain ~*~ wrote: "I have to say that Japanese is the easiest Asian language... EVER... trust me... I am Spanish Filipino Chinese...

I know Spain isn't Asian but meh, on to my point...

In my dad's side they spe..."

Trust me, Rain, (What do I call you..?) you do NOT have it as bad as I do.

Part of my family is Chinese - branching both Mandarin AND Cantonese (And if you think Mandarin is a nightmare with four tones, Cantonese has NINE..), so I have to learn that. I have to learn Spanish because I visit European countries frequently and "I'm young so I have time to learn the language and be your translator". I also have to learn French, German, Thai, AND Latin, due to relatives living in far away countries.

Rose, Latin is not as fun as it sounds. Learning a language is HARD... especially when it's something that's completely original, like Latin or Greek.. Ooh, and same with math.. I tested into Algebra 1 in seventh grade, it was a total nightmare.. but I managed to just barely scrape by with a B with a lot of hardwork...

Of course, most musical/fine arts things come to me with ease.. so that I don't have to work at, which is a relief. :) At least ONE thing's going my way...

message 45: by AA (last edited Apr 25, 2010 07:43PM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments Rose wrote: "He's like Mr. Mackey from South Park only LAAAAAAAAME because he doesn't get into fights with puppets named Mr. Hat when he goes to Arkansas... >_> *pouts*

I'm pretty sure he only teaches Freshmen..."

*cries at her misfortune*

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments Rose wrote: "I know it's hard work, but I still want to learn it. I know it won't be a breeze and I know it might take forever for me to actually get good at it, but I'm still going to try.
Unlike math, I actua..."

Ahaha. That was how much I wanted to learn Latin, too, until I started learning it. >_<

message 47: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) THIS is why I'm taking ASL next year. :P

message 48: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy THIS is why I'm taking ASL this year! XP lol its waaaaaaaay easier than other junk lol

message 49: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) And I want to use it in everyday conversation! I actually know a few deaf people, so this'll be handy.

message 50: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy lol i don't know any deaf people so i just sign to people across the classroom lol :P

« previous 1