Music discussion

Artists > Rob Thomas

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Used to sing for Macthbox Twenty, made a song for a Disney movie called Meet The Robinsons (song title: Little Wonders, I think). Newest song made by this artist: Her Diamonds.

I think he's a very talented singer!

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn hes not that great...i heard Her Diamonds i think and it sucked

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Jenn{ bLiNk 182 LuVa!!!!} wrote: "hes not that great...i heard Her Diamonds i think and it sucked"

Really? I actualy think it's quite passonate. I think he's good because he alows his true feelings to come out through his music and while he communicates through media, he doesn't let it get in the way of what he thinks is best for whatever song he makes.

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn well, whether the message is sweet, or he doesnt let things get in his way, the song sucked and hes not a very good musician.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 74 comments Whatever it's just an opinion. Like I always say about myself, I don't limit myself or other people to just one form of art or another. For me it seems that openness is the key to understanding. I mean, I'm not compleatly open I have my limits just like anyother normal human being; I just seem to have less of them. If you don't like him, Jenn, that's your choice and I'm not gonna try to stop you from liking or disliking watever you choose. Unless if I hear that you ever get involved with gangs, drugs, cutting, or anything that would seem like a suicidal attempt. If I ever hear about that I will immediatley tell all of my friends on this site and have them report it to all of their friends and so on and so forth untill it finaly reaches either your parents or the cops! Sorry got a little carried away there, but it's the truth.

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, ok then....

message 7: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) I happen to love Rob Thomas. I think he's got a great voice and he's a great writer.

I also love Led Zeppelin, Breaking Benjamin, and Moya Brennan, so my taste is all over the place. The good thing is that it's easy for me to find some common ground with most music lovers!

message 8: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 112 comments I felt sorry for that girl in the ice. Dam I was freezing for her!

message 9: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 55 comments I dont seem to know who he is :(
Sad..:P

message 10: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) Rob Thomas is the singer for Matchbox Twenty. He also has a couple of solo albums out.

message 11: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 55 comments Ohhh......xD

message 12: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 4 comments I love Rob Thomas! His some 'Someday' is my ringtone, and I love 'Her Diamonds' and 'Little Wonders'!

message 13: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 112 comments I have only heard his diamonds song.

message 14: by ♠Miriam♠, luvs Owl City! (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 425 comments Mod
Just found out who he is and the songs he sings. He's an okay singer.