Bored? or up late? discussion

Rp > Witches/Wizerds(I think I still spelt that wrong) rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 655 (655 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Athena (new)

Athena ((Talk regularlike this.))
((Start here))

Red walked around in her desguise.(sp) She smiled at a home that was on fire. She flicked her wrist and the whole house went up in flames. She chuckled and walked away.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin ran up to Red and smiled at her work. "Nice work.." he said softly, looking back slightly at the burnt down house.

message 3: by Athena (new)

Athena Red winked at him. "You bet." She glanced at the house. "It's a pity though. It was a nice house." she chuckled and started walking again.

message 4: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 66 comments "hey red" x shouted.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin shrugged. "Hmm..you can always own it" he said, taking her hand and walking into the forest behind the house. He walked farther in and flicked his wrist, creating an exact replica of the house before it was burned down.

message 6: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled. She looked over at X as she ran up to her. "What?" she asked half kindly half harshly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin walked into the house, smiling at his work. He didn't bother saying hello to X.

message 8: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 66 comments "what happend?" she said in a tone that was both amused and weorried.

message 9: by Athena (new)

Athena Red put her hands on her hips. "I burned a house down." she shrugged. "Go away. Go practice your burningspell or something." she said then walked into the house after Aspin.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin sat on the couch, turning the TV on. Since he was away from public, his disguise disappeared.

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 66 comments "uhhh...." she said though it sounded rather chiledish

message 12: by Athena (new)

Athena Red walked into the room. She was her dark lord self. She smiled and sat next to Aspin. I really don'tlike those disguises." she said. SHe looked at her nails. She heard something going on not to far away and flicked her finger upwards. Everything that they were trying to fix got worse. She had to stop herself from laughing. SHe wasn;t that cruel....or was she.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin rolled his eyes, laughing. "Wow, Red.." he said, absentmindedly moving closer and putting his arm around her shoulders.

message 14: by Athena (new)

Athena Red chuckled. "I'm allowed to have fun right?" she asked playfully. She looked at him.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin nodded. "Having fun with your powers is the whole point of being a dark lord" he teased, smiling.

message 16: by Athena (new)

Athena Red chuckled. "Yup. Ugh X. She doesn't get it....It's so hard to teach when you student is never around to watch." she rolled her eyes and, without thinking, moved closer to Aspin.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin shrugged. "Send her mental messages.." he said softly, moving closer to her without thinking. Now, if she moved closer, she would practically be sitting on him.

message 18: by Athena (new)

Athena ((hahaha))

Rednodded. "Ya. I've tried that. Bit she'salways on the other side of the world or something. SHe always comes after i preform the magic. It's so sad..." she trailed off and looked at him.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin shrugged, slowly leaning his head down to kiss Red. "Well, they'll just have to learn sooner or later, now don't they" he said softly.

message 20: by Athena (new)

Athena Red nodded. "Yes. They will." she kissed him. SLowly.SHe put her hand on his cheek.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin kissed back, pulling her slowly onto his lap.

message 22: by Athena (new)

Athena Red deepened the kiss. She made sure the door was locked so no one would walk in though it was very unlikly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin pulled Red closer, kissing more passionately and deepening the kiss.

message 24: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled. Sheused her hand to pull hima little bit closer and kissed his jawlive for a moment before returning to his mouth.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin slid his lips up her jawline and down her neck, allowing her to breath.

message 26: by Athena (new)

Athena "Mmmmm...." Red sighed. She smiled at his touch. She Moved her hands around his neck then kissed his neck, then his jawlivne, then his neck again.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin smiled and kissed her neck deeper.

message 28: by Athena (new)

Athena "Ah." she said softly. She moved his mouth to hers and kissed him deeper.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin slid his hands down her back slowly, deepening the kiss. His fingers played with the edge of her shirt.

message 30: by Athena (new)

Athena Red thought of something that might be a bit more confortable. She changed the couch into a bed.Just to make it more confortable. SHe moved her hands down his back and found the ebd of his shirt.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin slowly laid back on what was now a bed, pulling Red closer.

message 32: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled and rolled so he was on top. She deepend the kiss.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin slowly slid Red's shirt off, kissing her again when it was off.

message 34: by Athena (new)

Athena Red removed Aspins shirt. She smiled and kissed his chest slowly but deeply.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin moaned with pleasure.

message 36: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled and came back to hisneck and deepened the kiss a little bit more.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin slid his hands down Red's back, sliding off her pants.

message 38: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled and moved her hands down his back and did the same bu reving his pants. She moved her hand to his chest andmoved it around trying to memoris it.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin began kissing Red's neck deeply.

message 40: by Athena (new)

Athena "Oh my gosh..." she said softly with pleasure. SHe pulled him a little closer to her and kisseddown his lawline then his chest then he stomach. Then she moved back up to his neck.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin slid his hands up her back, unclasping her bra.

message 42: by Athena (new)

Athena Red moved the bra straps off her arms and trew the bra on the floor.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin slid his hands over her breasts playfully before kissing her lips deeply. He rolled over so she was on top. He held her close.

message 44: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled and Moved her hands around his stomach. She put her hands on his side.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin smiled and slid out of his boxers, sliding his hands down her bare back and putting them in her panties, sliding them off.

message 46: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled. She moved down to his stomach and kissed eevery part that she could before moving back to his neck and mouth.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Playfully, Aspin stuck his cock in her pussy. He held her close, kissing her deeply.

message 48: by Athena (new)

Athena Red gaspeds with pleaser and deepened the kiss even more.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspin rolled over again so he was on top. He slide down, licking her breasts and kissing her stomach. He made it so his cock as near her so she could suck on it and he stuck his tongue in her pussy. ((..sorry got that thing from a different romance rp group))

message 50: by Athena (new)

Athena ((whoa. My friends are like freaking out. They don't want me to talk to you. I'm like why? She;s awesome. they wanna know how old you are...*rolling eyes*))

Red moaned with pleasure. She (um) (did what he had planned with his position) then kissed hissed his mouth really deeply.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14