♪♥Music♥♪ discussion

Bands > Guster

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 09, 2009 01:19AM) (new)

Okay, so has anyone else on here heard of the band "Guster", or am I a loner? Haha.

They're just such an amazing band to me. I think they deserve more popularity than they've got. Nobody knows about them, and it's sad...

Everyone reading this should listen to one of their songs or something. If you want an epic Guster song, I'd suggest "Parachute", maybe "Barrel of a Gun". I also really like "Love For Me" or "Ramona". But please look at them! They have a variety of songs and I think you'd like them. I don't mean to be like advertising for them, but I just want people to know about their awesomeness.

One last thing: Unfortunately, there's some cussing in a few of their songs, so be aware of that. Look them up on youtube or something.

But yeah. That's the end...

message 2: by Carlee Jane (new)

Carlee Jane (chycebelle) I know them! I only have a few songs, sadly not including any of your reccomendations. I have Either Way and So Long. My oldest brother liked them, and I found them on a couple old CDs.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! I knew I liked you, Carlee! =] Haha.
Yeah, Either Way and So Long are great, too. I really like all their songs, though I prefer the older ones. But yeah. Woohoo! I'm hyper at the moment.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna wrote: "Okay, so has anyone else on here heard of the band "Guster", or am I a loner? Haha.

They're just such an amazing band to me. I think they deserve more popularity than they've got. Nobody knows ..."

Maxy, you should know by now that cussing doesn't bother me. well, it bothers other people, i know, but....oh, poo. whatever i was talking about kinda fell apart right there.
the only swearwords that bother me are the F-Bomb and worse, and there's at least 10 that drop the F-bomb on my iPod, and i think one of them uses it in the chorus...*coughs*.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Max, let's trade iPods for a day or something, and I'll listen to Guster and you can either listen to them with me (which i bet you will) or you can listen to my iPod. we should totally hang out sometime.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

We shoulddddddd!!!!! Haha. I'm trying to figure out if you'll like Guster. I think you'll at least really like a few of their songs. I hope more, though. And what do you mean 'worse'? No, don't answer that. I like having an innocent mind. =] Haha. I'm hyper.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, i know a few words works than the f-bomb, and i'm mad at the person who polluted my mind.
Next b-day, lets trade iPods at lunch and listen to them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, lets. XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you online?

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 06, 2009 04:38PM) (new)

Maxy, I'm sad. Goodreads majorly f***ed up my account so i had to create a new one! my stories and EVERYTHING is inaccessable to me! Sorry I swore. I censored it. I'm sorry everyone who reads that and gets offended. that is one reason why you never want to catch me in a bad mood. Anna, could you or Chekov re-invite me to our other group? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! =] That means I also need to add you as a friend. Wahoo!

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 07, 2009 02:29PM) (new)

Danka, Maxy!
I really hope i don't get in trouble for copying and pasting all my old stories onto my new account...Heck, i wrote them, afterall.
BTW, Guster is awesome.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

Meow meow meow meow!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

sha-bang, sha-bang! tee hee, i love that song!