Girls!?!? discussion

Friendship! > Dealing with Friend Problems?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jessamine (new)

Jessamine (Jessiisawesome) what was it?

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (LettingtheInkDry) That sucks what happened?

message 3: by Jessamine (new)

Jessamine (Jessiisawesome) Wow yeah no offense but that girl's messed up

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (LettingtheInkDry) Yeah if she was a real friend she'd respect you and not try to convert you. What is up with that?

message 5: by Jessamine (new)

Jessamine (Jessiisawesome) I've had a LOT of friend drama in the last year but that's way worse. I agree that it's kind of a good thing u stopped being friends with her. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who kept pushing religion on me. My grandma kinda does that though....

But anyway I think u should tell anyone who is trying to make u guys be friends again that its just not gonna happen

message 6: by Jessamine (new)

Jessamine (Jessiisawesome) Cuz once its over its over

message 7: by Jessamine (new)

Jessamine (Jessiisawesome) Personally, I think its really hard to go back to a friend after a fight like that. Harder than a break up by far

message 8: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

I'amber (xIamberx) | 602 comments Mod
Jeez, your [ex:] friend gives us Baptist a bad name.

I'm baptist and I never push God on anyone, most of my friends don't even believe in God, odd right?

But really why push something on someone, it just pushes them away from it, not toward.

She should've left you along about it, you believe what you believe and I agree she should've respect you on it.

I'm not BIG on God, and I'm not going to act like it, but I'am a baptist, and while I say I don't agree on all things our religious says but that just makes us look bad.

Sorry, Sunni if that upsets you.

message 9: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

I've had alot of friend drama in the 7th grade, which I'am now going to 9th but one of my friend who has a bad home life, I trusted her, but she took it and turned around, talking about me behind my back, and telling all sorts of lies, just so she could fit it when this girl, Anna who I wasn't friends, hated me.

And she cut herself, like reaaaaally bad across her wrist, she didn't do it like most people who do it and try to hide it, but she'd do it, even in school then go show everyone for att. and she lies so much.

So when her and my [ex:] best friend Anna started taking about me, and so in such I dumped them, and they kept doing all kindof bitchy things, so in class I broke down with them smiling because I cried.

Sad, right? I know but I couldn't help it, it hurt.

She wasn't my bestest friend, but I trusted her, and thats something I DON'T do easy so I was pretty pixxed at first and wanted to kick her axx but then I just broke down \:

message 10: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Oh and now, we're not friends but we're okay and shes always coming to me when someone does her wrong or when she needs help, or wants what I think about something.

I tell her noting, and try my best to stay away from her.

message 11: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Theres not alot of people in this world who aren't fake.

And its so sad.

I've been threw alot with friends, but theirs only two I fully trust one more than the other because they other has texted my trust once before, and got in this huge fight, but we've threw that.

But my friend Treasure is just about the only person I fully trust, never once has she told anyone something I told her not to.

I wish I had more friend like her in that way, you know?

I'm so sick of drama, and thats mostly why I don't want to go back to school.

message 12: by Jessamine (new)

Jessamine (Jessiisawesome) Drama is the worst at this age, like middle school and high school. Its really hard NOT to get caught up in it. There's only one person I tell EVERYTHING to and so far she's been pretty stable. But even now over the summer like two of my friends r in a fight over another friend and its just bad.

But with drama, it has a way of sneaking up on u. its tricky. Sometimes u dont even realize ur part of it until its too late.

message 13: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

I agree, thats why I don't want to start high schhol, but sadly I start schhool monday ><

message 14: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
well there's this girl. We were friends in first grade, but then I moved to Italy. I went back to the same area when I came back, and now I'm going to school with all the people I went with in grade school. But now she's waay different and is a jerk! We started fighting around Halloween of last year and haven't slowed down ever since. She wrote about me on the bathroom wall, posted stuff that I was a 'b___' on everybody's walls and that talked about me with people and then said, 'oh she'll never find out cuz she doesn't have a fb'. i could go on FOREVER about the stuff she does. She's always like, 'yeah, we're cool' and then goes to some other girl and calls me a 'b___'. she's always talking about EVERYBODY behind their back, and has spread some PRETTY nasty rumors about my other friend--when that friend took her to disney world with her as a guest!!! ugh she's the bane of my EXISTANCE! lol this is a looong post.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my god!!!That is just sad!!!I think you should ignore her, she is just a person who likes hurting people, don't take any notice of her at all, maybe then she might stop being a jerk...I don't know really, thank fully I haven't experienced such problems YET..I have a feeling one is arising!:(

message 16: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Sunni the Dinosaur wrote: "I know what you mean. And I'm usually the laid back type. I didn't get in any drama last year. But one of my friends is like in that group and I got all details of all the drama. Haha. XD"

I stayed out of it 8th frade year, butg my friends LOVE to put me in the middle.

message 17: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments omg!!! what a bxxxx!!! i think u shud just 4get her, u deserve better. act as if she doesnt exist, i know its a hard thing 2 do but it usually works soo...try it! nxt time she calls u a bxxxx ignore her! and u shud go up 2 her and tell her u r SICK of her and u dont need ppl like her in ur life. tell her u dont care whar she calls u because ur REAL friends no who u r and whar ur like so it doesnt matter what she thinks! sorry if its bad advice...

message 18: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 3 comments I haven't had a fight yet with one of my best friends, but we both can tell it is going to happen.
I haven't had contact with either of my best girl friends, but loads with my guy friend...he's bi.... Appartently though he has had loads of contact with them, but they don't really like him....I am starting to get peeved off at both of my friends, but I know if I blow up, one of them probably won't like me anymore....she also has been spreading crap about me.
So, I'm going into 8th this year and something is going to blow up..I just know it.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I've had a little bit of friend drama, but not much. Like Ashley said, I can tell something's just going to blow up this year... Yikes! High school...

message 20: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments ya i agree with sunni
i have had SOOO much friend drama in middle school
mostly in 6th grade though and some in 5th grade

message 21: by Jessamine (new)

Jessamine (Jessiisawesome) Most of mine happened this last school year.

message 22: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments well at least it's over, right?

message 23: by Jessamine (new)

Jessamine (Jessiisawesome) REALLY needs to get a life

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

ahhhhhhhhhh MY BEST FRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE WE WERE BORN AND SHE IS TWO YEARS OLDER THAN ME BUT WE ARE OR WERE BEST FRIENDS STILL THEN I MOVED AWAY THEN MOVED AGAIN AND AGAIN THEN CAME BACK SO SHE WAS IN 8 GRADE AND ME IN 6 SO NOW I AM IN 7 SHE IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT BEFORE THAT MY MOM SAID THAT SHE MIGHT MOVE ON AND THAT SHE WILL HAVE OTHER BEST FRIENDS SO I NEED TO GET OVER IT KINDA SO I AM CRYING SHE NEVER TELLS ME ANYTHING ANYMORE I CRY EVERYNIGHT THINKING ABOUT IT AND WE HAVE ALOT IN COMMON BUT WE ARE IN DRIFFRENT AGE GROUPS SO IT IS WEIRD AND I THINK PPL WILL LAUGH AT HER CUZ SHE HANGS WITH A 7 GRADER SHOULD I STILL BE FRIENDS WITH HER OR NOT AND I USED TO CUT MYSELF VERY DEEP I HAVE SCARS FROM IT AND WHEN WE DID HANG OUT SHE NEVER NOTICED TH ALMOST PINK SCARS

message 25: by Della (new)

Della | 91 comments Mod
ive had soo many friend problems with this gurl...
i cud go on for hours...
but you shouldn't get all depressed or upset, because what she says might be hurtful and it might hurt--lolz like pulling off a band-aid--but its temporary, in most cases, if you're best friends

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (MariaChhile) | 160 comments O.K, two my of my friends and i are all like best friends. Earlier this year, we were working on this huge school project together, then guess what? My two friends decided to stop talking to each other, they were having a humongous fight. And I was stuck in the middle. It's over, but believe me, it was torture.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, yuck! I'm sorry!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ew! is she WHY u cut urself?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

omg I HATE WHERE I FREKIN LIVE CUZ ITS ALL HISPANICS THEY ARE LIKE RACIST HERE MOST ATLEAST OK SO MY FRIEND ASKED OUT A GUY AND SHES WHITE SO HE SAYS NO AND HE MAKES HER LAUGH AND FLIRTS WITH HER ALL THE TIME AND SINGLES HER OUT AND HE SAID NO CUZ SHE WAS WHITE AND NO ONE DATES DRIFFRENT COLORED PPL IT SUCKS I LOVED EVERYTHING IN FLORIDA AND WHEN ROSE WAS OUT FOR THE SUMMER THATS WHEN WE HUNG OUT CUZ WE LIVE IN NEW MEXICO SO WHEN I WAS AT MY OLD SCHOOL WELL THEY WERENT RACIST LIKE THEY ARE HERE AND THERE IS NO POINT FOR ME HERE I MEAN Y BE HERE WHERN I DONT HAVE TO BE ROSE DOES FORGET ABOUT ME SHE IS WAY TOO BUSY TEXTINGOTHER GUYS AND SOCCER AND HIGH SCHOOL AND IT BUGS ME SO THATS Y I DONT REALLY WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ROSE ANYMORE THERE IS NO MORE TIME FOR KATIE NOO MORE AND WELL I AM NOT VERY HURT CUZ I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN I AM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL 7 GRADE SHES IN NINTH SO WHEN SHES IN COLLGE I WILL STILL BE IN HIGH SCHOOL SO MIND AS WELL FORGET OUR FRIENDSHIP NOW CUZ I WILL BE HURT MORE WHEN I AM FORGOTTEN LATER SO WE PROBABLY WONT SEE EACH OTHER AFTER YOU GO TO COLLGE SO GOODBYE ROSE

OH AND I AM SERIOUS >(

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i hate how some hispanics say white ppl are racist but all the time some of them will b like making fun wite ppl and like zeroing them out! no all of them just some!

message 32: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments !Lissa! wrote: "omg I HATE WHERE I FREKIN LIVE CUZ ITS ALL HISPANICS THEY ARE LIKE RACIST HERE MOST ATLEAST OK SO MY FRIEND ASKED OUT A GUY AND SHES WHITE SO HE SAYS NO AND HE MAKES HER LAUGH AND FLIRTS WITH HER A..."

aww im sry lissa maybe u should work something out with rose? i mean, does she seriously know ur thinkng all of this?

message 33: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments OMG LISSA!!! YOU KNOW IM NOT RACIST!! AN I LOVE TILL DEATH DO US PART!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT AND JUST LIKE THE DICTIONARY SAYS! *GIRLS BEFORE GUYS!!!! YOU KNOW I WOULDNT LET SOME DUMB GUY COME BETWEEN US! AND I LOVE BEING FRIENDS!!!! YOU KNOW I TRY MY HARDEST AND THAT RIGHT NOW A LOT HAS BEEN GOING ON!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!!! IVE TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPEND ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON I TOLD WHAT HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART AND I WISH WE COULD SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER!!! YOU KNOW I HAVE A GAME SATURDAY!!!!! AND I WOULD LOVE TO GO CAMPING BUT MY GAME!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH LISA I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!! BFF!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I WAS NOT THE FIRST TO KNOW

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments TO KNOW WHAT

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT HAPPENED ON YOUR BIRTHDAY TRISTEN WAS THE FIRST TO KNOW YOUR REAL BFF THATS IN HIGH SCHOOL THATS WHO HAS THE BETTER PLACE IN YOUR HEART

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr?? me 2!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

STOP WRITING IN CAPS!!!! .....oops lol

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

good job.

message 40: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments are lissa and rose friends again??
sry im just confused...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

idk i hope so!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

lol i think i am not soooooo sure looks to sky thinking

MUFFINS

ahhhh i am losing my mind lol

message 43: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments lol u shud b lissa :) rose sounda like a good friend

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

i thought i was losing my mind today too in my math class i heard this beeping sound that nobody else seemed to hear and i thought i was losing it and then i realized it was the guy next to mes desk squeaking whenever he moved....ha ha!

message 45: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments lol thats funny :)
*sigh* my laptop is being sooo slooowwww

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

the guy is so annoying he screams everything he says and he has an awful lisp and he sits right next to me, which just adds to the headache that i always already have because its math!!

message 47: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments gd luck....our math class smelt so weird last yr this girl used 2 keep smell thind under her sleeve so she didnt feel sick :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

eww!! ok my sister keeps a gazillion things of lotion and perfume in her locker, my mom took a pic of it on her phone its so funny!!!

**StarLite** Cassi | 121 comments im new to this group.. heres my problem.. i have to best friends a guy and a gurl. me and my gurl best friend r inseperable, we talk about everything... but we dont have a prob.. the prob is with my guy best friend.. we talk about everything he's like my big brother.. but lately everything is back words.. we're in 8th grade now. and in 6th grade he let the poperlerity get to him. we stopped talking for the whole year. during the summmer he realized he lost me and my gurl best friend.. after a while everything was like before... now we're in 8th grade and everything is worse than 6th grade the poperlerity is way over his head he's drownng in it.. u see there is more to it than just 3 best friends my gurl and guy best friend were in love. but like i said he let the poperlerity get to him... again.. they broke up and she's heartbroken... she acts like she's not hurt but i no she is inside... but thats not the only problem.. u see i had my doughts early this month... but i kept them to myself.. little by little i saw changes in him.. acting snobby being a jerk going out with every girl in sight... breaking up with them 3 days later.. not even half an hour later he had another gurlfriend... then ignoring me.. he stopped texing me calling me.. i tryed to talk to him at school but he would walk away... the day b4 my birthday september 9th he text me.. so i asked him a question.. "do u even care anymore about me and val??" his reply was "no. not really.. i never did.." after he said that i didnt text him bak the next day was my birthday september 10th.. he walked up to my lunch table outside and sat down.. he smiled then got up and walked away.. i said jerk loud enough so the hole quad could hear, it all got quiet.. but he didnt say anything he just laughed and kept walking..
and i no sooner or later he's gonna come back..

wat should i do??? plz help me...

message 50: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 737 comments Oh my god yes I ttly agree with sunni. what a jerk. im sry but seriously what a JERK. this isnt my problem and i need 2 vent...JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK JERK sry i told u i needed 2 vent...anyways ya popularity ain't fair 2 anyone no one stays popular 4 long so when he comes bak 2 u IGNORE HIM tell him THIS is how it feels, how do u like it? and just walk away without a backwards glance caz guys like that, they dont know anything they let the popularity get 2 them again and again and again and they never learn their lesson

« previous 1 3 4